UTFT - Teensy 3.2 - PJRC color tft

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_dunavin

Trying to get UTFT library to run on my 3.2 and the color touch screen from PJRC.

there is this line of code that i need help with.

UTFT myGLCD(ILI9341_S4P,11,13,10,8);

I am assuming that the display model would be ILI9341_S4P or the 5P, and i need to call out the pins. I also have reset hooked up to pin 8.
Here is what the pdf says the pins need to be.

TFT(Model, SDA, SCL, CS, RST[, RS]);

Parameters:
Model: See the separate document for the supported display modules
SDA: Pin for Serial Data
SCL: Pin for Serial Clock
CS: Pin for Chip Select
RST: Pin for Reset
RS: <optional>
Only used for 5pin serial modules
Pin for Register Select
Usage:
UTFT myGLCD(ITDB18SP,11,10,9,12,8);

and i am going here for pin out reference.
https://www.pjrc.com/store/display_ili9341_touch.html

I was able to get the display working with the optimized ILI9341 plus spi library, so i believe the wiring to be correct, I just need help defining the display model and pin out.
( I should note that i followed the recommended pin out and did not use any alternate pins )

thanks

Last edited:
ILi9341 with UTFT library and teensy

Hii!!!

i have the same problem you had..
i am trying to make the TJCMTM24028-SPI with teensy 3.2 , using the UTFT and UTFT Buttons Library , exp: // UTFT_Buttons_Demo_320x240
the sketch does compile but displays only white screen.
my wiring :
cs, reset, d/c, MOSI, sck from the TFT modul to ---->10, 11, 9, 8, 13 correspondly to the teensy,
UTFT myGLCD(ILI9341_S5P,11,13,10,8,9); //

MISO is not connected.

the UTFT_SUPPORTED_CONTROLLERS.pdf does not include the ILI9341 .. so How did you made it ?!!
i also tried to run examples which use the utft library on my teensy and tft 2.8 ili9341 spi , but no success
can you please guide me .

It's been awhile since I had been working on this project and am not using this library anymore, but I still have it set up in the bread board.
I'll look at it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back