Teensyduino 1.33 Beta #2 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a second beta test for Teensyduino 1.33.

This version attempts to fix a serious bug in version 1.32 which prevents uploading sketches.

Old beta download links removed. Please use the latest version:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

Changes since Teensyduino 1.33-beta1:

• Fix first-use communication error between Arduino & Teensy Loader

I can confirm that the problem from 1.33-beta1 (error on first-use) is fixed in my setup.

Thanks for the quick fix!

Paul, I can confirm 1.33-Beta2 works with Teensy 3.2 under Windows 10 - Arduino1.6.13 and vMicro/VS.

Thank you so much - Glenn

Looks like this fixed the trouble.

I'm going to do another round of testing here tomorrow, and then release this as 1.33... unless I discover any problems, or anyone reports any more issues.

If anyone sees anything wrong, please please please speak up ASAP.

I ran into an issue installing Teensyduino on my Windows 10 64 bit Arduino 1.6.13... I get error messages like:
TeensyduinoInstallError.jpg
I tried with the current one 1.33 as well as the current one here and get this error.

I tried rebooting, I deleted the old Arduino and unzipped a new 1.6.13 to c:\ tried running as Admin... Will try to download fresh copies again...

I had that error while installing 1.13b2 but I had forgotten to kill a T3.6 project that I had open in the IDE. Killed it, started again, all OK.

Pete

This time I tried it again, with a freshly downloaded Arduino IDE, I just rebooted, then unzipped the Arduino IDE to c:\ and then tried running the Teensyduino, same error...

Maybe should try on another machine... Will try later, now getting ready for company...

Edit: I also tried installing Arduino in my Documents folder and rerun the Teensyduino... Failed there too.

At times like this I wonder if 1.6.13 now is the same 1.6.13 when it was released

Last edited:
BTW. I install Arduino/Teensyduino on a SSD. I start by unzipping the Arduino stuff and that goes really fast. Up until recently, the Teensyduino install was really slow. But 1.33 installs MUCH faster than previous versions.
Excellent ;)

Pete

This time I tried it again, with a freshly downloaded Arduino IDE, I just rebooted, then unzipped the Arduino IDE to c:\ and then tried running the Teensyduino, same error...

Maybe should try on another machine... Will try later, now getting ready for company...

Edit: I also tried installing Arduino in my Documents folder and rerun the Teensyduino... Failed there too.

At times like this I wonder if 1.6.13 now is the same 1.6.13 when it was released
Update: I think it is the Virus detector:mad: must have changed. I turned McAfee real time scanning off for 15 minutes and was able to update the two directories that failed earlier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back