[humirel] strange issue after years of tests on MEGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugokind

Dear you all.
I'm testing since 2015 my sensor with humirel 1101. I've tried the ne555 solution.. and applied a calibration correction with another sensor.
I'm writing because I'm not able to work with registers and I cannot use Arduino UNO.
So 99% of sources use only the Timer of Arduino 1 and to work with Mega I moved to Frequncy measure project.

In the source code I've choosed pin 48 (Timer5) as well as written in FreqMeasureCapture.h

The first odd is that everywhere Timer5 is written that is connected to pins 44,45,46 but here is on 48 or 49.

I have to adopt this source without the ability to create one by myself.

I've shorted pin Digital5 of the shield mounted on the Mega to the pin 48 of the Mega.

I suppose to have data since 2015.
But now I have strange responses from the raw data in the FreqMeasure.

If the sensor / circuit is not powered on for a while the sensor at the next power up is showing a good data.. but after minutes it returns back to odd data..

My question is : is there a source code to use Mega without use of libraries.. only to test directly the incoming wave? My need is only to report humirel value but I cannot use digital pins from 1 to 13.

Do you suggest to move to another kind of sensor.. even if DHT is less precise? In the past I had HIH4000 sensor .. very good but also very delicate.

My environent is always between 80 and 100% of humidity .

thaks you all
ugo

You do not appear to be using a Teensy at all. Your question should be posted to the Arduino Project Guidance forum here

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back