Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 52 of 52

Thread: Teensyduino 1.36 Beta #1 (ARM Toolchain Update)

  1. #51
    Senior Member KurtE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,320
    defragster: Yes this newer machine is working a lot nicer. My maybe 6 year old first generation i7 machine was acting real strange and the drive was having problems. I had already repleaced the USB 3 adapter as it had a .9 version which did not work well (especially on Logic Pro)... The CDRom drive would randomly open and close, and Arduino compiles were taking probably longer than when I compiled using a RPI3.... So it was time! But still figuring out this new machine.

    Updated and removed...
    The difference with LTO appears to be a problem in my test program that was overwriting an array. How this effected things was different depending on how compiled but was still just a simple memory corruption bug:
    Last edited by KurtE; 03-13-2017 at 12:01 AM.

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    I definitely had some issues with the "Fastest" optimize option and a larger code base of ours. We mainly use the OctoWS2811 library but I had significant issues with some fades between LED colors. Once I switched back to the "Fast" or "Smallest Code" option everything performed as expected. I'm happy to help debug it a little more but I wasn't sure where to start and a colleague of mine needed to get our board out the door so I didn't test much after everything was functional.

    To note I tried Arduino 1.6.13, 1.8.1, 18.2 using Teensyduino 1.36
    Last edited by ahpuck; 05-03-2017 at 09:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •