Cannot compile for Teensy 3.2 and PWMServo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoarScale

Hi all, I'm having some issues compiling a script in the Arduino IDE for Teensy 3.2. I've been away from coding for quite some time so this is likely my ignorance but I can't seem to get past it.

The errors are being generated for the PWMServo library itself and are attached in the .txt file. The script is also attached.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• PWMServo-Errors.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Vehicle_Righting_Teensy-v1.1.ino
    7.1 KB · Views: 60
From your error file, it looks like you are using Arduino 1.6.7 with TD 1.28.

I downloaded your .ino file and tried building it with Arduino 1.8.0 and TD 1.34.

So if it were me, I would updated your setup to the current release of Teensyduino 1.35,
which I believe will also require you to update to a newer version of Arduino like 1.81 as I
don't believe the current releases of TD support 1.6.7

Ignore request - as I said, probably ignorance. The version of PWMServo in the library listing under the Program File (x86) was a non-Teensy ported version. I had copied the Teensy ported version to a libraries folder but the wrong one. It's compiling now. Apologies for the distraction!!

KurtE, I will also do as you suggested and update everything. Thanks for the input.

I think over time, I've created a directory structure that really should not exist and I need to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back