Cap touchscreen TFT 3-5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaQue

Anyone know of a reasonably price 3-5" LCD with cap touch screen with available libraries that works well with a teensy 3.2? I find the keypad I made with a smaller resistive touch isn't very consistent decoding the right key. Some days it's perfect. The next it's a real pain. I don't want to use a parallel interface.

I'm interested too. For me, a (larger than 2.8'') Display with ILI99341 (SPI) + capactive touch would be perfect.

Yes, a 5" w/touchscreen, 640x480, and library functions similar to the ILI99341. That would be my standard display/input for almost all the projects.

If anyone knows of such a display using SPI interface, please let me know? All the ones I've seen have the chip configured to 16 or 8 bit parallel mode, or are without any controller chip and require another board.

If anyone knows of such a display using SPI interface, please let me know? All the ones I've seen have the chip configured to 16 or 8 bit parallel mode, or are without any controller chip and require another board.

I may go with this one I just found in another thread here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/2625...r-with-Teensy3?p=135202&viewfull=1#post135202

If I am reading it correctly it has everything, spi , 3.3v etc if you choose from the pull downs. The touchscreen chip is on a flat flex cable but the throw in the connector, A version with about 1/2 the pixel count in each direction is available but only a couple dollars cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back