Arduino to Eclipse (MCUXpresso or KDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisHS

Hello.

I have a source code for Teensy, but I need add more source code and to do Debug. So I have think to export all to Eclipse to work with MCUXpresso or KDE.

About Arduino, I only know that internally there is a source where is the main() and from that source call to setup() and loop().

But do not know where Arduino define the microcontroller oscillator config and the kind of microcontroller for the compiler, I suppose that compiler simply need to know that Teeny is a Cortex M4, same config that I use for STM32.

Somebody know where Arduino store config of microcontroller oscillator ?.
About libraries, do not know if may need some from Arduino, I will add FATFS from MCUXpresso, and USB also from MCUXpresso.

Kind Regards

- There is an Arduino plugin for Eclipse (google for "Slobber").
- The MCU specifications with the compiler and linker directives are in the hardware path in the file "boards.txt". Alternatively, there is a makefile example on the pjrc.com website.

- There is an Arduino plugin for Eclipse (google for "Slobber").
- The MCU specifications with the compiler and linker directives are in the hardware path in the file "boards.txt". Alternatively, there is a makefile example on the pjrc.com website.

Thank you, I will check boards.txt and make file, seem good options.

I tested already Slobber, but I do not like it, seem a full Eclipse modified, I prefer export Arduino sources to my own Eclipse installation or define all with Processor Expert in KDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back