Audio adapter stream to USB --> receive in MAX 7 with ASIO4ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonper

Hi,

Anybody tried to work with ASIO4ALL with the Teensy as Audio card? or specifically with MAX7 and Teensy?
- I am working with Win10. working with Teensy3.2 and Teensy Audio Board.
- They Teensy configured in the Teensyduino\Arduino USB Type : Audio
- While not working with any audio software, "Digital Audio Interface" is available in the Playback\Recording. I got the Audio (coming from the LINEIN) from the recording device, I can listen to the audio from the headphone connected to my PC.
tp.png

After Opening MAX7, I created a new Template = audiostart and I configure the driver to be ASIO4ALL v2, in the ASIO I configured the Teensy Audio IN.
While turning the MAX on, the ~adc object not getting any audio from the teensy and I see that something is changing in the ASIO4ALL icon down with some red icon..
asio_teensy.jpg
Anyone have experience with ASIO4ALL & teensy or with MAX7 with other driver?

Any suggestion will be great!
Thanks !
Alon

ASIO needs exclusive control over the device. Don't make Teensy the default recording device in the Windows sound config.

ASIO needs exclusive control over the device. Don't make Teensy the default recording device in the Windows sound config.

hi tni,
Thanks, I just tried what you said, the Teensy now is not the default recording device and still I got red exclamation mark flashing..
no signal in the meters of the ~adc element.

while deactivate the teensy in the ASIO4ALL and activate the "HD Audio Microphone 2" I got signal in the MAX..
Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Please, does anyone worked with other DAW and can tell me which driver is the best to get low latency while recieving audio from the teensy ? (AudioOutputUSB)
Currently I am working with asio4all but once in a while there are "knaks" that sound like problem with the buffering (I tried to play with the Audio buffer size and 512 works the best, but still those noises)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back