Teensy 3.1 not more recognised after flashing with cli - unbrickableTeensy bricked???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky_74

Hi i had never test used the cli before - but because a customer must change my firmware i test it before our customer must use it.

For my test i use the newest version of cli and generate a batch file.

In this file this commands are used.

teensy_loader_cli -mmcu=mk20dx256 -s -v blink_slow_Teensy32.hex
pause

after i press the reset on teensy the following behavior happend:
the teensy cli loader downoadt the file which is from github - at the same time the teensy loader gui seems to be activated....
i didnt get an error message from cli - or teensy loader gui - or i had overseen - after this my teensy is'nt anymore recognised also after unplug amd plugin again.
On the same usb port flashing of another teensy works.
this is for me unbelievable bad - because i need the two last teensy which i had for tests - to find a failure in my firmware.

can you give me some advice how i can bring teensy loader back to live. At my working place i have many tools and programmers available.

Best regards,
Frank Münzner

Have you tried using the Arduino IDE and load a simple program like blink and see if you can download it?
Make sure that the USB type is set to serial or contains Serial if you expect it to show up as a serial port.

If it fails to download the program, then try all of the normal recovery steps, like: unplug the board, plug it in while holding in the program button, now with blink program try to do a download.

Hi kurt, you saved my day.... i try many thinks but not plug it in while holding in the program button.. after i have done it i cane flash my teensy again.

Many many thanks for your succesfull recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back