Teensy as Mass Storage and file access logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedafer

Hello,

Sorry to re-post here, I just didn't know whether to post it on the Technical Support & Questions board or on this board...
Duplicate of: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/44460-Teensy-as-Mass-Storage-and-file-access-logger

I have been reading and re-reading almost every thread related to using the Teensy as a mass storage device.

I have found several ways to achieve that with the Teensy ++ 2 and the Teensy 3.2 coupled with a microSD or USB Host module.

However, my goal is not only to use the Teensy as a mass storage device, but also to make it log the files accessed.

I can add another form of storage reserved for log files only so that the logs don't interfere with the pc I/O operations.

The logs will later be used to provide the user with statistics of most accessed files (for keeping them on their pc for example) and least accessed files (especially after some time suggesting that they should be archived).

I know that there are pc software to make these logs/audits but I don't want the user to download additional software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back