TFT Display issue ILI9341

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenhorner

I recall seeing something in the posts last fall about the improper handling of println() calls. I just rebuilt my dev system and reloaded all the libraries etc.
ILI9341_t3.h and other files show dates of July last year. So they're up to date, at least I think so. I'm running a Teensy 3.2 system wth the latest Teensyduino sitting on Ard IDE 1.6.12.

The display didn't misbehave before my rebuild, and has been running fine for 7 months... so I've lost track of some patch. The display works fine when I'm setting cursor points and drawing things, but on startup, I just print a few lines of status info, and they all run together no "line feeds". Really annoying.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. My searches of the forum posts have come up empty.

As with of these things it would help to see an example of it. That is do you have an example program that is not working the way you are expecting?

If so, please post it and will try to take a look.

KurtE...

No need. I went back to Github and found Paul's latest library for the ILI9341_t3. After installing it the problem went away. Seems my log up files used to rebuild was not accurate enough. I had an older version in the build queue.

Thanks
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back