Atfr212b-zu

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroko

Hi all,
Ran into an interesting challenge.. got handed a project that uses atmel ATRF212B-ZU radio chips and I haven't been able to find a datasheet for it for a few days. I can't remember when I couldn't find a datasheet!. It's in a system that has 6 or 7 nodes and I'm tasked with adding 2 more. Without the specifics, it might take some creative hacking. A lot of things point to it being similar to a AT86RF212, but it sure would be nice to know. I guess, if I could read Chinese, I might have a chance, but so far, no go.

A bit off the wall, but this crowd has always been pretty resourceful, so if it's not an imposition, I thought I'd ask.

Thanks
bo

Hi,

google for "ATRF212B-ZU pdf" and he presto.

regards, Otto

I have been doing that for three days, Otto. And ATRF212B-ZU, ATRF212B, ATRF212, and anything else I can think of. For some bizarre reason, I'm coming up with nothing but AT86RF212, hence the request. Even been reading the AT86RF212 datasheets to find the magic words "this is a direct replacement the the obsolete..."

This isn't a class project, a first time project, or a "intro to electronics".

bo

OK.

looks strange indeed, maybe NOT an original ATMEL part but second source or even worse a dud.

Any luck getting something to work with it? if not able to get anything to work I would suspect a dud.

Good Luck , Otto

They're working. problem its on an installed system, and I need to add another node to it. I was trying to understand it before I did, like be able to read the ID and such. May have to get a bit more creative.
Thanks
bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back