Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensy 3.6 DIY Reference Board schematic

Teensy 3.6 DIY Reference Board schematic

Hi there.

Paul has posted a reference board for the teensy 3.6 on Oshpark here https://www.oshpark.com/shared_projects/XbimUyLX and I would like to know where I can find the schematics for this please? I want to use this to learn more about the ARM processor and I want to use the reference board design for my own personal project

Thanks

Paul has the schematics for all his boards posted on the store page, here.

Thanks but I'm looking for the schematic for the reference board I.e. the eagle files. Would be nice to build upon the design.

This is the schematic: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/schematic.html

What you want is the PCB layout. I don't think Paul usually gives these out. If you are making a new project, its generally a good idea to start with a schematic and do your own layout to have a better understanding of what is going on. If you are proficient in the ECAD tool you are using, it shouldn't take you more than a day to replicate Paul's board, and if you are not proficient, its great practice to replicate the board from the schematics he provided

Paul answered this question brilliantly here .

Anyway, Paul doesn't use Eagle, so don't expect any brd files other than the ones you make yourself.

May I ask on the DIY reference board where the VBAT pin is?
    There's a couple of pins not screened on the DIY board and I'm yet to sit down and try to map anything out.

I'm new here and want to try my hand at getting this fabricated for me to reflow a board and play about with it.

On the reference board, VBAT is shorted directly to VDD 3.3V. There isn't any easy way to access just VBAT on that board.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	refboard.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	14971