Teensy 3.5 different packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welocs

Hi there,

it is written, that the following chips can be programmed via the programming IC from the pjrc store:
By using this chip and a blank MKL26Z64VFT4 or MK20DX256VLH7 or MK64FX512VMD12 or MK66FX1M0VMD18, you can build your own Do-It-Yourself board that's compatible with Teensyduino and Teensy Loader. MK64FX512VLQ12 or MK66FX1M0VLQ18 (LQFP package) also work.

My question:
I want to build up a custom board with teensy 3.5, but i'd like to use the small package (100 pin TQFP / MK64FX512VLL12) instead of the bigger one (144 TQFP / MK64FX512VLQ12).
I already tried to get the teensy 3.2 running via breadboard - this worked, got LEDs blinking and serial port available.
I also had success in programming the small package from teensy 3.5 (MK64FX512VLL12), but there is no response on the serial port, nor i can my wired LEDs blinking - my code doesn't run.
Are these two packages fully compatible?

Greetings,
Welcos

OK, problem solved...

i miss-soldered one pin...VBat had no VDD... i fixed it and everything's fine, serial monitor works and two LEDs blinking.
Good too know for others, which like to use the small package too...lets see, if some bug will occur...
(...how much delight two blinking LEDs can produce :D)

Greetings,
Welocs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back