Audio Line In with FFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshooks

If using the audio line in, can you still use the FFT1024 function to process the frequency data the same as the SD input over I2S? If so, what commands would you use to switch between inputs? I also presume that you could pass the line in to line out while processing the audio with the Audio Adapter board. Any code examples available other than the PassThroughStereo sketch?

The FFT and most other audio objects are independent of the input. So, yes it works.
There is no command to switch inputs, but you an use a "mixer". Isn't there a FFT example ?

Did you ever try the Audio GUI-Tool ? It's great.

The FFT and most other audio objects are independent of the input. So, yes it works.
There is no command to switch inputs, but you an use a "mixer". Isn't there a FFT example ?

Did you ever try the Audio GUI-Tool ? It's great.

Frank,

Thanks much. Yes I have used the Audio GUI-Tool and it is great! I am going to soon try the MP3 player code you developed for the SD card and presume that will work also with the FFT function. I just need to know how to auto-play through a list of audio files continuously or repeat a particular song selection. Any ideas?

Jerry

As the mp3 lib is just a audio-lib object - yes, of course fft will work.
Maybe take a look at the Example sketch by Dnstje.nl (included in the codecs-lib) for a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back