Help! Having troubles verifying in Arduino software - Error Compiling for Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Gardner

Hey, I'm very new to this, so please bear with me.

I have just purchased a teensy LC board, and have connected 11 buttons to the digital pins on the board. I have followed youtube tutorials telling me how to install the Arduino software on my Mac, along with the teensyduino software & the teensy loader application.

the tutorials that I have been watching have also provided me with code to get my midi controller working. The aim here is to just create an 11 button midi controller for use with a piece of software called Qlab.

Once I had made a few tweaks to the code, I attempted to verify in the Arduino software.

Every time, no matter which code I use, I get the following error:

In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.h:34:0,
from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp:31:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp: In member function 'void IntervalTimer::end()':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp:87:20: error: 'IRQ_PIT_CH0' was not declared in this scope
NVIC_DISABLE_IRQ(IRQ_PIT_CH0 + index);
^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/kinetis.h:5627:68: note: in definition of macro 'NVIC_DISABLE_IRQ'
#define NVIC_DISABLE_IRQ(n) (*((volatile uint32_t *)0xE000E180 + ((n) >> 5)) = (1 << ((n) & 31)))
^

Error compiling for board Teensy LC.

Someone please help? how do I go about solving this? I'm obviously doing something wrong. I have tried this on 2 separate Macs :(

Thanks,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back