Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Help!

Help!

Dear reader, I bought a TEENSY 2.0. I want to make an external ‘enter key’. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I'm not getting out of it.

Thank you all.

Install Arduino & Teensyduino.

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

Run Arduino, select Teensy 2.0 from Tools > Boards.

Then click File > Examples > Teensy > USB_Keyboard > Buttons. Upload this code to your Teensy and watch how it works. If you don't have a button connected, you can make the connection by touching a wire or paperclip between GND and the nearby pins.

Once you have this working, hopefully you can look at the code and try to understand how to edit it to your needs...

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStoffregen View Post
    Install Arduino & Teensyduino.

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

Run Arduino, select Teensy 2.0 from Tools > Boards.

Then click File > Examples > Teensy > USB_Keyboard > Buttons. Upload this code to your Teensy and watch how it works. If you don't have a button connected, you can make the connection by touching a wire or paperclip between GND and the nearby pins.

Once you have this working, hopefully you can look at the code and try to understand how to edit it to your needs...
    Hey, for so far I have it working.
    Now I have another problem. When I pressed the button, an automatic text was displayed. I have removed these so so now it's only an enter key. but when I press the button 1 times, he is doing 3 enters how can i make sure there's only 1 time enter

Possibly button bounce - or loop() processing it multiple times while pressed in some fashion. Please "#" post the code as you have it.