Flash Memory Program & Erase Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssakib.du

Dear All,

Please help me.
How can I perform "Program & Erase" operation on Teensy 3.2 Flash Memory??? Anyone have any idea?
Thanks

Sakib

That happens on each code upload with TeensyLoader installed with TeensyDuino - or with TyCommander, or related CMD line tools. Doing it manually is documented in a few threads - finding those you'll see the warnings about doing that carelessly and bricking the Teensy.

I am doing some research, where actually, I want to create noise in a Flash Memory and then want to read that noise. Noise will be created, if I could give "Program & Erase command on Flash Memory" repeatedly. So, I need a code which can give those "Program & Erase command on Flash Memory".

Please please help me.

Please help me.

If anyone need any more clarification about my research to help me, i will be glad to provide more information. Please let me know & help me.

Thanks
Sakib

Are you looking to find the 'noise generated outside the MCU' while erasing the chip? If so you can just repeatedly upload and it will be done? The commands to do that will be shown in the github for the TyCommander program. It is generally done by the offchip second processor on the Teensy - but can be done under program control with some solutions showing OTA updates for Teensy you can find on the forum - with the caveat that they can brick the Teensy.

your cooperation is highly appreciated.

I am looking to create & find noise inside the flash memory, which is built-in teensy 3.2 microcontroller.
I will check github for the TyCommander program and I will revert to you, if needed.

Thanks.
Sakib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back