Two audio mono ouputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisHS

Hello.

Is it possible to do this, with a single SD card and the stereo DAC?

ScreenHunter_120.jpg

playSdRaw1 and playSdRaw2 are really the same SD card. They are simply duplicates, in the schematic, to be able to configure which DAC will be directed in order to be able to choose the output channel for each sound.

I have several sound files stored on the same SD card, and I need to configure each sound file to play it on a different mono output.

Exported code, generate links between SD and DACs, but Im not sure if this will works.

AudioConnection patchCord1(playSdRaw2, 0, dacs1, 1);
AudioConnection patchCord2(playSdRaw1, 0, dacs1, 0);

I do not know if this is also possible with I2S and SGTL5000 for simplicity and better performance.

ScreenHunter_121.jpg

Kind Regards

Last edited:

Hello.

Is it possible to do this, with a single SD card and the stereo DAC?

View attachment 11582

playSdRaw1 and playSdRaw2 are really the same SD card. They are simply duplicates, in the schematic, to be able to configure which DAC will be directed in order to be able to choose the output channel for each sound.

I have several sound files stored on the same SD card, and I need to configure each sound file to play it on a different mono output.

Exported code, generate links between SD and DACs, but Im not sure if this will works.

AudioConnection patchCord1(playSdRaw2, 0, dacs1, 1);
AudioConnection patchCord2(playSdRaw1, 0, dacs1, 0);

I do not know if this is also possible with I2S and SGTL5000 for simplicity and better performance.

View attachment 11583

Kind Regards
I do not think the SD software allows two files open at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back