Teensy ++ 2.0 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have bought the Teensy ++ 2.0 and I have problems connecting to the PC, I have used Raspbian and Windows 7, in Windows 7 I get the error code 43 and in teensy Loader doesnt load, in Raspbian i have installed the udev rule and all those things, in Windows i have installed the serial install and all those things. Teensy's Leds turn off in 20 seconds, if i disconnect and connect it back the Led doesnt turns, but if i leave the Teensy a few time disconnected, the led turns on only a few time and disconnect. Please help me.
Thanks
Regards

Your PC "sees" your Teensy, but the OS reports it is faulty. Maybe a real faulty Teensy, a faulty USB cable, or a counterfeit. If the LED is not orange, it is fake.

Sure, I'd like to help. You can just link here for everyone to see and help.

Last edited:
I watched the video, the default "Blink" sketch runs, indicating that your Teensy works.
Also it blinks an orange LED, it is a genuine Teensy, I guess, by the looks of it.
After pressing the button, the LED turns off, which should happen.

The problem is probably on the PC side. You may have some uninstalled drivers for Teensy that's why your PC reports it as an "Unknown Device".
Try reinstalling Teensyduino again.

I don't have Teensy++ 2.0 to test, all I have is a Teensy 3.6. I use Arduino (with Teensyduino) to program it.

Ok, thanks a lot dude. I try reinstalling later. Later i post something here and i say if it works or not works properly. Thanks a lot.
And sorry for my english in the video😆
Regards.

It's ok, your English is understandable. I, too, am not good at speaking English, since it is not my native language, and it is far very different (accents, sentence construction, syllables, etc.).

This "error 43" is usually the result of a bad program loaded onto the Teensy, which disrupts or disables the USB communication while Windows is trying to read the USB descriptors to identify the USB device.

The solution is the recovery process where you hold the button while plugging in the cable. It's described on the troubleshooting page under "Teensy Not Recognized by Teensy Loader".

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/troubleshoot.html

This process will allow Teensy Loader to recognize the board again, since it will avoid running the bad code when you hold the button.

Then program your Teensy with a known-good LED blink or other program. If you allow it to reboot to the bad program, the problem will simply repeat.

If you have a counterfeit board, this recovery process probably does not work. The counterfeits have many problems.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back