Video Playback from SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBasicBob

I am trying to reproduce the results of playing video from an SD card on a Teensy 3.6. I first saw a YouTube from Mick Helstrom of MickMake where he demonstrated the T3.6 playing Big Buck Bunny. I tracked down the code used through the forum. I think I have all the required libraries and the Teensyduino software loaded correctly. I AM NOT A CODER,...yet. At this point using the code I found in the forum discussions and an ILI9341 LCD, I have something on the screen that resembles analog TV with a vertical hold problem. It seems that the video, "Big Buck Bunny" is actually playing but there are at least three squashed screens of it.

I have spent the last two weeks trying everything I can think of and I always get the same result. I am using the Original BigBuckBunny.bin file that Frank B. posted on Github. I have used his code in Processing to generate another BIN file but the results are the same. I am wondering if there has been a change in either Teensyduino (1.39), or possibly the Arduino (1.8.4) software that no longer supports the code. The code was discussed or rather the thread began on 09-05-16 with Frank B showing a video file with the video playing.

My project needs this exact implementation of the T3.6 especially because the time to the video playing from power application is very short. I have a version running on a Raspberry Pi Zero, but the video only begins to play after 45 to 60 seconds.

Ultimately I would like to have a script for the T3.6 that will begin a default video at start up (Power ON), and then play that video until one of 10 or so switches are pressed, then a different video associated with the switch is played until another switch is pressed.

As I stated above I am not very adept at coding, but the thread where playing video from the SD card made me believe that this can be accomplished. I just purchased a new display but it acts the same as the original I tried. The original is an Adafruit 1983 shield for the Raspberry Pi so I began to think that there might be other electronics on the display board that was interfering with the playback. But the new screen is a Plain Jane ILI9341 screen and after connecting it to the T3.6, it acts the same. I did notice that the Library called SdFat.h does not change color in the #define line like the SPI.h and the ILI9341_t3DMA.h does. Maybe this indicates I have not installed the library correctly?

Any help that can be provided would be appreciated. Getting this close to having my project realized has gotten me excited that it can be done. Thank You, Bob

Does your screen test out ok?

Probably the first point of call is to look at the ILI library examples specific to library Frank B used and confirm your screen works (in arduino file-> examples->ili library name), check his example to see the pin settings needed for your hardware. Most likely issue is you have a different internal screen memory configuration than his work assumes,

Thank you for your help. I ran Frank B's Graphics Test software as well on the displays I have, They both showed all the graphics, but very fast, which I believe was the point of Frank optimizing? or re-writing the library to use DMA to speed the data flow from the T3.6's SD card to the display. I really am not sure what I am talking about, I have schooled myself in this subject over the past 2 to 3 weeks.

I found the ILI9341_t3DMA library at Franks, github. Also listed and downloaded was the Graphics Test, which I think is a modified(?) Adafruit Demo. I followed the post from a year ago and found myself at the same place that a member named Digitanna was, just a blue screen with a black bar flashing. Digitanna did finally reproduce what Frank did, but how is not in the postings.

I made a couple of videos of the displays using the Graphics Test code, and the play video from SD card Code. They are both connected to the T3.6 at the same time, the Adafruit 1983 Pi shield is larger, but the same 320 by 240 resolution. Apparently I need to have the videos somewhere that I can insert a URL, but I have no where to do that.

The code for the graphics test defines the pin numbers to be used on the T3.6 and they are the same in both sets of code. I ran jumper wires to the displays from the T3.6 on a breadboard.

I have gone through the code for the video play from SD and changed some values to see the effect. Some really hose it up, and some do not do anything. I also tried altering the SPI clock rate, but that did nothing either, but I am not sure if I really affected it of not. The code I am using now is back to the original from Frank. I connected all of the Plain Jane display terminals to the T3.6 thinking I might be missing a signal, but the result is the same. The Adafruit 1983 there are only 7 connections, both displays show exactly the same rolling video. When I press the button I can freeze the displays and there looks to be 3 or three and a half side by side squashed videos. The colors look right for the content, and only 3/5 of the display is being used, there is a grayish bar on the left side of the screen or maybe the right side as I cannot tell what is the top from the video being displayed for certain.

Here is a still photo of the displays attempting to play video from the SD card. The video is Big Buck Bunny. IMG_4658.jpg

Not sure this is working, I cannot see the photo in the replay. I will post it and see if it appears.

Okay that worked, so here is a photo of the displays after the graphics test code finished. I had to take a screenshot of the video so the quality might not be very good. Graphics Test.jpgGraphics Test.jpg

Hm, I have not tried that for month. I'm not sure it works yet.. there were many many updates to libraries and teensyduino. Possible, that some changes are needed.
As usual, there were almost no feedback for video, so I stopped supporting it. Maybe I have some time next weekend, and can take a look...

Edit: This is the "speed" of a "fast" lib on Uno.. ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RIKzXANbOY

Thank you Frank, As you can see in this thread, I am working off of your code that I downloaded from your Github page. The graphics test is so fast I had to put in a 10 second delay so I could prepare the port and then the serial monitor so I could see the test results. On a MAC the program seems to have to be loaded, and THEN, select the port, and THEN select serial monitor. otherwise I get an error that says there is no port to get serial from. The graphics test really zips, which if I have read everything correctly, was the reason that the Teensy 3.6 could play video from the onboard SD card. I am looking forward to your analysis of the current code. I tried to see if I could figure out what version of Arduino and Teensyduino you might have been running when the video played. I figured if I could duplicate these then I might get the video to play. I could not find previous versions of the software so I must live with the versions currently available for download. Thanks again, Bob

Frank, I uploaded two videos to YouTube ( I think). One is of the Graphics test using your code and ILI9341_t3DMA library, and the other is a short video of the T3.6 trying to play Big Buck Bunny which is a downloaded file you created as a .BIN file. And a question; in the code the library SdFat.h is "included", but it does not highlight like the other libraries, is this a problem, like it is not installed correctly?

here are the URL's,

https://youtu.be/jc6H0H4ccYw Video Title: Videos from SD

https://youtu.be/i2yxDoiYwPQ Video Title: Graphics Test Edit.

No, it's no problem when they are not highlighted. Can you post the compiler-out please ? And your sketch ?

Here is the Arduino code I am using, you will probably recognize it, I copied it from the thread from a year ago on this forum. It has the audio commented out. I used Digitana's code that was posted without the audio as I thought it would simplify things. I don't know what "Can you post the compiler-out" means. Are you referring to the compiled code that Teensyduino sends to the Teensy 3.6? At this time do not know how to do that.

//

//Demovideo see :
//
//https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx2Jw84lqebkelF3MHg2eWVzb0U
//
// This sketch works with std 180MHz and less, but better with 240MHZ and overclocked F_BUS, or 144MHz and overclocked F_BUS to the max.
//

//#include <SD.h>
#include <SdFat.h>
#include <SPI.h>
//#include <Audio.h>
#include <ILI9341_t3DMA.h>

//#define SCREEN_WIDTH 320//<------------------------------tried changing this
//#define SCREEN_HEIGHT 240//<------------------------------tried changing this

#define SCREEN_WIDTH ILI9341_TFTWIDTH
#define SCREEN_HEIGHT ILI9341_TFTHEIGHT
//#define SPICLOCK 120e6//<------------------------------tried adding/changing this
#define TFT_DC 15
#define TFT_CS 10
#define TFT_RST 4 // 255 = unused, connect to 3.3V
#define TFT_MOSI 11
#define TFT_SCLK 13
#define TFT_MISO 12

ILI9341_t3DMA tft = ILI9341_t3DMA(TFT_CS, TFT_DC, TFT_RST, TFT_MOSI, TFT_SCLK, TFT_MISO);

SdFatSdio sd;
File file;

// GUItool: begin automatically generated code
//AudioPlayQueue queue1; //xy=183,163
//AudioOutputAnalog dac1; //xy=376,154
//AudioConnection patchCord1(queue1, dac1);
// GUItool: end automatically generated code

const float fps = 23.98;//<------------------------------tried changing this
const int rate_us = 1e6 / fps;//<------------------------------tried changing this

uint8_t header[512];

void setup() {
//AudioMemory(30);

tft.begin();
tft.dfillScreen(ILI9341_BLUE);
tft.setRotation(3);
tft.refresh();
delay(500);//<------------------------------tried changing this

if (!sd.begin()) {
sd.initErrorHalt();
}

if (!file.open("bunny.bin", O_READ)) {
sd.errorHalt("open failed");
}

Serial.println("Begin playing");

//read header
file.read(header, 512);
}

//uint32_t audioPos = 0;
const uint32_t framesize = 5 * 32768;//<------------------------------tried changing this 76800;//
const uint16_t * screen16e = ( uint16_t*) (screen32 + (320 + 240 * 4) / 4);//<------tried changing this

// int16_t *lb;
//int16_t *rb;

void loop() {
uint32_t m;
m = micros();
uint32_t * p = screen32;
uint32_t sdbufsize = 65536;//<------------------------------tried changing this
uint32_t rd = 0;
int bytesread;
do {
do {
if (sdbufsize & framesize) {
bytesread = file.read(p, sdbufsize);
if (!bytesread) {
file.seek(512);
break;
}
p += sdbufsize / 8;
rd += sdbufsize;
} else {
sdbufsize /= 2;
}
} while (rd < framesize);
} while (!bytesread);

//Audio begins at position 320*240*2 and is 1839 samples*2 channels
/*
int16_t * ap = ( int16_t*) screen32;
ap += 320 * 240;
int i = 0;
int16_t l, r;
for (i = 0; i < 1839; i++) {
if (audioPos == 0) {
lb = queue1.getBuffer();
}
*lb++ = (*ap) * 2 ;
ap++;
ap++;
audioPos += 1;
if (audioPos >= 128) {
audioPos = 0;
queue1.playBuffer();
}

}
*/
while (micros() - m < rate_us);

}

I found a menu item in Arduino "Export Compiled Binary". and I did that operation. I then found a HEX file in the Sketch folder. But I do not see a way to post it on this reply window. It seems I can only post photos and videos. I tried the "advanced" button, but when I tried to attach the .HEX file I got an error of "invalid file".

Sorry, That seems simple enough. Here it is:

Sketch uses 35772 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 160660 bytes (61%) of dynamic memory, leaving 101484 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.

I had some minutes to try it.
Looks like SdFat is crashing, or not working at least. At the moment, I don't know, why. Might be an issue with the display memory <> sdfat.

Ah, yes, ja.. screenbuffer is too small in the new display lib, because it has to hold audio, too.
ok, at least I know the reason. i think we have to fix the sketch now. maybe sunday.
edit: But somehow sdfats` reading from sd is much much slower that it was ?

Last edited:
Thanks Frank, I guess if anyone would figure it out it would be you. (Say is it not midnight where you are? Don't hurt yourself, you probably have to work tomorrow! )

GremlinWrangler mentioned screen memory in the first reply to this thread. Unfortunately that means very little to me as a maximum noob at Arduino coding. I had waited until a new screen arrived before I posted the thread, just to make sure the Adafruit 1983 screen I was using was not somehow influencing how the video was displayed. When they both displayed the exact same thing, I decided it was time fore help. I really cannot understand that there was not more interest in your efforts to produce video on the T3.6!! If I can get it all working I will be very excited as my project will be heading towards completion. I can see several uses for this using the T3.6 such as museum kiosks. Or a kiosk that provides a video with instructions to get somewhere, say at an airport. I am thinking of making a kiosk for a local wild life refuge.

My next hurdle will to be to produce code that will play a specific video based on what switch is pressed. The videos are ~30 seconds in length. AT this time I think there will be nine selectable via switch, and one default that plays upon power up. How complex does it get to have audio with the video? I was planning on using a separate audio player, also triggered by the same switches. I bought the audio player from Adafruit that lets you select an audio file by switch input. I was going to trigger both with one switch.

Thanks Frank, I guess if anyone would figure it out it would be you. (Say is it not midnight where you are? Don't hurt yourself, you probably have to work tomorrow! )

GremlinWrangler mentioned screen memory in the first reply to this thread. Unfortunately that means very little to me as a maximum noob at Arduino coding. I had waited until a new screen arrived before I posted the thread, just to make sure the Adafruit 1983 screen I was using was not somehow influencing how the video was displayed. When they both displayed the exact same thing, I decided it was time fore help. I really cannot understand that there was not more interest in your efforts to produce video on the T3.6!! If I can get it all working I will be very excited as my project will be heading towards completion. I can see several uses for this using the T3.6 such as museum kiosks. Or a kiosk that provides a video with instructions to get somewhere, say at an airport. I am thinking of making a kiosk for a local wild life refuge.

My next hurdle will to be to produce code that will play a specific video based on what switch is pressed. The videos are ~30 seconds in length. AT this time I think there will be nine selectable via switch, and one default that plays upon power up. How complex does it get to have audio with the video? I was planning on using a separate audio player, also triggered by the same switches. I bought the audio player from Adafruit that lets you select an audio file by switch input. I was going to trigger both with one switch.

Hi, try this, i've fixed the sketch - adding buttons should be easy:
https://github.com/FrankBoesing/ILI...LIB_VIDEODEMO/ILI9341_T3_DMALIB_VIDEODEMO.ino

For audio, you have to remove all files from the audio-library which include "SD.h" - I don't know a better way :-(
(others???)

Would be great to see photos or a video when you have your project working !

Edit: For audio, use #define USE_AUDIO 1
Edit: Please note, I've renamed the files on Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx2Jw84lqebkelF3MHg2eWVzb0U

Last edited:
Thank you Frank. I tried your sketch and it at first froze the display, but I discovered that the sketch was using the wrong pins for my T3.6. So I commented them out and used the lines above that by uncommenting them. But it did not work. Something has gone pear-shaped. I get "an error has occurred while uploading the sketch" in RED but it uploads anyway, and no error code or any explanation is given. Even with the Blink Example it gives the same error. So I am in the process of downloading Arduino IDE again, and then I will have to reinstall the libraries I think, and possible Teensyduino as well and begin again. We had a very long power outage when my computer was On, and maybe the software for Arduino got corrupted, usually not a problem on my Mac, but possible I guess. I will let you know how it works out after I restore everything. Bob

I am lost now. I downloaded the Arduino IDE and installed it. I then tried to install the Teensyduino. It would not install. Eventually after much internal cussing, I found that the Arduino is now 1.8.5. Teensyduino apparently is useable with 1.8.4 and some previous I guess. So fortunately I still had a copy of 1.8.4 in my downloads folder so I dumped the 1.8.5 and installed 1.8.4, after which Teensyduino installed okay.

So I copied a fresh copy of your sketch. It failed to compile with many tens of errors. Apparently when you install a library, Arduini will install another copy of the same library so now you have two. It DOES NOT LIKE THAT! It took some time to find out where these libraries are stored on a Mac. I deleted the duplicates and then tried compiling again. It compiled, and it seems to have uploaded to the T3.6, but the screen flashes and is basically dark. No video is playing.

I got this:

Arduino: 1.8.4 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.39, Board: "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"

Sketch uses 35500 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 160164 bytes (61%) of dynamic memory, leaving 101980 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.

An error occurred while uploading the sketch<<<<------------------- There is no error listed, only this

I had this before I tried to start over with fresh Arduino software. I do not know where this is coming from.

So I have gone from almost no video to no video. I tried your Graphics Test SW again, this too gives the error " An error occurred while uploading the sketch", but it uploads and displays the graphics very fast. I also no longer get a list in the serial monitor of the operation and the time it took to complete, it seems the sketch runs so fast that the 9600 baud may not be fast enough to display the data. Below is all I get, and that varies, sometimes I get the titles, but no numbers. Below is from one run of the sketch.

Horiz/Vert Lines Rectangles (outline) 989
Triangles (filled)

Here is the code I am using, only change is where you see my comments. I am not sure what "c64 v0.3 Board" is but I commented it out and uncommented the defines above it.

//
//Demovideo see :
//
//https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx2Jw84lqebkelF3MHg2eWVzb0U
//
// This sketch works with std 180MHz and less, but better with 240MHZ, or 144MHz and overclocked F_BUS to the max.
//
//For Audio, edit the Audio-library and remove all files which #include "SD.h" - sorry, no other way.
//

#define USE_AUDIO 0
#include <SPI.h>
#include <ILI9341_t3DMA.h>
#include <SdFat.h>

//UNCOMMENTED BELOW LINES 17 TP 22
#define TFT_DC 15
#define TFT_CS 10
#define TFT_RST 4 // 255 = unused, connect to 3.3V
#define TFT_MOSI 11
#define TFT_SCLK 13
#define TFT_MISO 12

//COMMENTED OUT LINES 26 TO 37
/*
//for C64 v0.3 Board:
#define SCK 14
#define MISO 39
#define MOSI 28
#define TFT_TOUCH_CS 38
#define TFT_TOUCH_INT 37
#define TFT_DC 20
#define TFT_CS 21
#define TFT_RST 255
#define TFT_SCLK SCK
#define TFT_MOSI MOSI
#define TFT_MISO MISO
*/

ILI9341_t3DMA tft = ILI9341_t3DMA(TFT_CS, TFT_DC, TFT_RST, TFT_MOSI, TFT_SCLK, TFT_MISO);

SdFatSdioEX SD;
File file;

#if USE_AUDIO
const char filename[] = "BigBuckBunny.bin";
#else
const char filename[] = "BigBuckBunny_noaudio.bin";
#endif

#if USE_AUDIO
#include <Audio.h>
AudioPlayQueue queue1; //xy=183,163
AudioOutputAnalog dac1; //xy=376,154
AudioConnection patchCord1(queue1, dac1);
#endif

const float fps = 23.98;
const int rate_us = 1e6 / fps;
const uint32_t framesize = 153600;

#if USE_AUDIO
uint8_t header[512];
uint16_t audiobuf[16 * 320];
uint32_t audioPos = 0;
int16_t *lb = NULL;
//int16_t *rb = NULL;
#endif

void playVideo(const char * filename) {
int bytesread;

Serial.print("Begin playing ");
Serial.println(filename);

if (!file.open(filename, O_READ)) {
SD.errorHalt("open failed");
return;
}

#if USE_AUDIO
file.read(header, 512); //read header - not used yet
#endif

while (1) {
uint32_t m;
m = micros();
uint32_t * p = screen32;
int rd = 0;

rd = framesize;
do {

bytesread = file.read(p, rd);
if (bytesread <= 0) {
break;
}
p += bytesread / sizeof(uint32_t);
rd -= bytesread;
} while (bytesread > 0 && rd > 0);

if (bytesread <= 0) {
break;
}

#if USE_AUDIO
bytesread = file.read(audiobuf, sizeof(audiobuf));
if (!bytesread) {
break;
}

//Audio is 1839 samples*2 channels
int16_t l = 0;
for (int i = 0; i < 1839; i++) {
if (audioPos == 0) {
lb = queue1.getBuffer();
}
if (lb) {
*lb++ = audiobuf[i * 2];
audioPos += 1;
if (audioPos >= 128) {
audioPos = 0;
queue1.playBuffer();
}
}
}
#endif

//Sync with framerate
while (micros() - m < rate_us) {
;
}
}

file.close();
Serial.println("EOF");
}

void setup() {

#if USE_AUDIO
AudioMemory(10);
#endif

SD.begin();
SPI.begin();

tft.begin();
tft.fillScreen(ILI9341_BLUE);
tft.refresh();

delay(500);

}

void loop() {
playVideo(filename);
}

This makes not much sense. The message "An error occurred while uploading the sketch" means, the sketch could not be uploaded. So it will not run. but you get output ? That must be from a successfull compile some time before.

Please post the " many tens of errors".

I think, you should fix your installaion first, before trying video.
The sketch definately works.

Try with disabled audio first.
Have downloaded the new video-files from Google Drive ? And copied it to your SD-Card ? Is your SD-Card working ? What does the serial monitor print when running the video sketch ?
If you checked all, I really need the complete compiler-prints including all errormessages to be able to help you - not just the last two lines.
I have no magic powers and can see what happens on your computer or teensy :confused:

Last edited:
Yes I downloaded your .BIN file of BigBuckBunny, and copied it to the SD card.
I have not tried the no audio version of it as it was over 2GB. So I figured that if the file had audio, but I do not have audio out circuitry, the video should play anyway. Is this incorrect?

I just uploaded the sketch again, and I also had turned on the Verbose option in the preferences. Below is the output.

Arduino: 1.8.4 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.39, Board: "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_287194 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_287194 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
Using board 'teensy36' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Using core 'teensy3' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Detecting libraries used...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFile.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/fstream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/istream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/ostream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/MinimumSerial.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp
Generating function prototypes...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "SPI"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o
Compiling library "ILI9341_t3DMA-master"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o
Compiling library "ILI9341_t3"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp.o
Compiling library "SdFat-master"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/MinimumSerial.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/istream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o
Compiling core...
Using precompiled core
Linking everything together...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -O2 -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1507385614 "-T/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk66fx1m0.ld" -lstdc++ -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/MinimumSerial.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/istream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/../arduino_cache_287194/core/core_teensy_avr_teensy36_usb_serial,speed_180,opt_o2std,keys_en-us_cee3a1d70ca5f7f18ab44a012a95ee10.a" "-L/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695" -larm_cortexM4lf_math -lm
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.eep"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.hex"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.lst" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -d -S -C "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.sym" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -t -C "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/teensy_post_compile" "-file=VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino" "-path=/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695" "-tools=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/" "-board=TEENSY36"
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI
Using library ILI9341_t3DMA-master in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master (legacy)
Using library ILI9341_t3 at version 1.0 in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3
Using library SdFat-master at version 1.0.3 in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master
Sketch uses 35500 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 160164 bytes (61%) of dynamic memory, leaving 101980 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/teensy_post_compile -test -file=VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino -path=/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -tools=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools -board=TEENSY36 -reboot
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Wow there was more there than I thought!

I just tried commenting out the #define USE_AUDIO 0 line and loaded that as well. Below is the output from that operation:

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_287194 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_287194 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
Using board 'teensy36' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Using core 'teensy3' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Detecting libraries used...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFile.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/fstream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/istream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/FatLib/ostream.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/MinimumSerial.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp
Using cached library dependencies for file: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp
Generating function prototypes...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "SPI"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o
Compiling library "ILI9341_t3DMA-master"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o
Compiling library "ILI9341_t3"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp.o
Compiling library "SdFat-master"
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/MinimumSerial.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/istream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o
Compiling core...
Using precompiled core
Linking everything together...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -O2 -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1507385948 "-T/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk66fx1m0.ld" -lstdc++ -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_Arial.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/font_ArialBold.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/glcdfont.c.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/ILI9341_t3/ILI9341_t3.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/MinimumSerial.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/istream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/libraries/SdFat-master/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/../arduino_cache_287194/core/core_teensy_avr_teensy36_usb_serial,speed_180,opt_o2std,keys_en-us_cee3a1d70ca5f7f18ab44a012a95ee10.a" "-L/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695" -larm_cortexM4lf_math -lm
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.eep"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.hex"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.lst" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -d -S -C "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.sym" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -t -C "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/teensy_post_compile" "-file=VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino" "-path=/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695" "-tools=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/" "-board=TEENSY36"
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI
Using library ILI9341_t3DMA-master in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master (legacy)
Using library ILI9341_t3 at version 1.0 in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/ILI9341_t3
Using library SdFat-master at version 1.0.3 in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat-master
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/teensy_post_compile -test -file=VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino -path=/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_371695 -tools=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools -board=TEENSY36 -reboot
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Ok.
First, there is not a single errormessage?!?. It did not upload. What happens if you press the button on the teensy ? If it still not works, the teensy-loader is somehow blocked. Reboot your computer.
Second, maybe you used somehow an old version of the library. I just re-synced - perhaps is was my fault :) So please download the newest version again. Please delete the old version before.

edit: I Don't know if the graphics still works with this version.. I have forgotten what I changed month before...lol.. so ignore graphicstest and all other examples.

Edit: Third: The 2GB Version is without audio. It is just longer - its the full video. Try this one. The audio-version is shorter and therefore smaller.

#define USE_AUDIO 0 <-- change this ! it must be 0

If no-audio works, we can try audio. But first, the more simple version without audio must work.

Last edited:
Answer to your First:

As far as I can see, the only indication of an error message is when it displays " An error occurred while uploading the sketch" It prints this on the lower portion of the screen in RED after the compiling is finished, Then it prints the error message, then the TEENSY Loader opens (if it was not already open) and the Teensy loader displays "PROGRAMMING" followed by REBOOT. After REBOOT the displays flash and then a black screen.

If I press the button on the T3.6, the Teensy Loader takes maybe 5 seconds, and then displays "Programming" and then "Reboot OK", and the screens flash very quickly then black.

I am going to try downloading the library ILI9341_t3DMA again.

WAIT! So all of these tries were done with the BigBuckBunny.bin on the SD, while the USE_AUDIO was set to Zero (0)
I never had the BigBuckBunny_noaudio.bin file on the SD. I also never tried setting USE_AUDIO to 1 (I did not know I had to change the zero to a one to choose. I was commenting it out. (This tell you how nooby I am)

I am now going to try re-running the sketch with the BigBuckBunny_noaudio.bin file on the SD, and the USE_AUDIO set to Zero (0)

Okay!! I have video, sort of, there are multiple as in 3 of them playing in portrait orientation. I have not downloaded the library yet, I will do it now. Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back