Video Playback from SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is what I did.

I found your Library ILI9341_T3DMA on Github. I downloaded it, but it was an HTML file. Iopened the HTML file, copied the code and pasted it into Text Wrangler, and then saved it as ILI9341_T3DMA.h

I opened the Arduino Libraries folder and deleted the ILI9341_T3DMA.h that was there, and then put the new one in the folder.

I then quit the Arduino IDE, and restarted it again. When the Demo Video file came up I made sure the USE_AUDIO was set to Zero.
I had previously copied the BigBuckBunny_noaudio.bin file to the SD card. I then uploaded the Sketch.

I have video, as before this try where there are three side by side, or maybe overlaid videos on the screens. The video does fill the screen, but I cannot tell if it overfills it or is exactly the right size because of the multiple videos.

A little while later....................

Well I guess setting the USE_AUDIO to ONE (1) is NOT the way to do it as I got a screen full of RED errors, for that try. So I went back to Zero and it now complies and uploads, with the dumb error line still, but it plays, multiple, but it plays. Getting Closer.

Hi, there is a download button on github. Use this :)
Are you sure the pins are correct ? You might have to edit them.
Which dumb error line ?

Edit:Audio is complicated...lets do that later.

Good Night, Thank you for your help.

The "An error occurred while uploading the sketch" Error line. I cannot understand where this comes from. It just began a few days ago.

That line is definately a big problem - when you see it, the teensy does not run the new program, if you don't press the button.

No, it does run the new program. I tried it with the Blink example and it runs Blink fine, then I loaded the Demo Video Sketch, it loads and runs as well, even though that line shows up.

I tried using the Download Button, like you pointed out, DUH!, and I installed the ILI9341_t3DMA from that file. NOw the complie is broken again. Some error about glcdfont, which I cannot find in the sketch. See below. (Tomorrow though, not now. I know it is Midnight Thirty there. My mind is broken too for today.

Arduino: 1.8.4 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.39, Board: "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_888699 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/BobD/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -vid-pid=0X16C0_0X0483 -ide-version=10804 -build-path /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_888699 -verbose /Users/BobD/Desktop/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino
Using board 'teensy36' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Using core 'teensy3' from platform in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr
Detecting libraries used...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFile.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/fstream.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/istream.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/ostream.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/MinimumSerial.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32F1.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
Generating function prototypes...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "SPI"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o"
Compiling library "ILI9341_t3DMA-master"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o"
Compiling library "SdFat"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/MinimumSerial.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/MinimumSerial.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFile.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/fstream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/istream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/istream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/FatLib/ostream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32F1.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32F1.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master" "-I/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src" "/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat/src/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o"
Compiling core...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/memcpy-armv7m.S" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/memcpy-armv7m.S.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/memset.S" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/memset.S.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/analog.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/analog.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/eeprom.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/eeprom.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/keylayouts.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/keylayouts.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/math_helper.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/math_helper.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx128.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/mk20dx128.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/nonstd.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/nonstd.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/pins_teensy.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/pins_teensy.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/ser_print.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/ser_print.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial1.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial1.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial2.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial2.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial3.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial3.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial4.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial4.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial5.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial5.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial6.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial6.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial6_lpuart.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial6_lpuart.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/touch.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/touch.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_desc.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_desc.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_dev.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_dev.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_joystick.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_joystick.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_keyboard.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_keyboard.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mem.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mem.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_midi.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_midi.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mouse.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mouse.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mtp.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mtp.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_rawhid.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_rawhid.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_seremu.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_seremu.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_serial.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_serial.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_touch.c" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_touch.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/AudioStream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/AudioStream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/DMAChannel.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/DMAChannel.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/EventResponder.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/EventResponder.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial1.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial2.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial3.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial4.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial4.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial5.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial5.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial6.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial6.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IPAddress.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/IPAddress.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/IntervalTimer.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Print.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Print.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Stream.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Stream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Tone.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Tone.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WMath.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/WMath.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WString.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/WString.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/avr_emulation.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/avr_emulation.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/main.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/new.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/new.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_audio.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_audio.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_flightsim.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_flightsim.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_inst.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_inst.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=139 -DARDUINO=10804 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3" "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/yield.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/yield.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/memcpy-armv7m.S.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/memset.S.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/analog.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/eeprom.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/keylayouts.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/math_helper.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/mk20dx128.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/nonstd.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/pins_teensy.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/ser_print.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial1.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial2.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial3.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial4.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial5.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial6.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/serial6_lpuart.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/touch.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_desc.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_dev.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_joystick.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_keyboard.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mem.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_midi.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mouse.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_mtp.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_rawhid.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_seremu.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_serial.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_touch.c.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/AudioStream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/DMAChannel.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/EventResponder.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial4.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial5.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/HardwareSerial6.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/IPAddress.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/IntervalTimer.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Print.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Stream.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/Tone.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/WMath.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/WString.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/avr_emulation.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/main.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/new.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_audio.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_flightsim.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/usb_inst.cpp.o"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/yield.cpp.o"
Archiving built core (caching) in: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_888699/core/core_teensy_avr_teensy36_usb_serial,speed_180,opt_o2std,keys_en-us_cee3a1d70ca5f7f18ab44a012a95ee10.a
Linking everything together...
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -O2 -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1507394106 "-T/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk66fx1m0.ld" -lstdc++ -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -o "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.elf" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/sketch/VIDEO_DEMO_100717_.ino.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SPI/SPI.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/MinimumSerial.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFile.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFileLFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFilePrint.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatFileSFN.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FatVolume.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/FmtNumber.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/StdioStream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/fstream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/istream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/FatLib/ostream.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdSpiCard.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdSpiCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdioCardEX.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SdCard/SdioTeensy.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiESP8266.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiSAM3X.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiSTM32F1.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/SdFat/SpiDriver/SdSpiTeensy3.cpp.o" "/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/core/core.a" "-L/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645" -larm_cortexM4lf_math -lm
/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_702645/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o: In function `ILI9341_t3DMA::drawChar(short, short, unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned short, unsigned char)':
/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp:984: undefined reference to `glcdfont' <<<<<<<<<<<<<
/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp:947: undefined reference to `glcdfont'<<<<<<<<<<<<<
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SPI
Using library ILI9341_t3DMA-master in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master (legacy)
Using library SdFat at version 1.0.3 in folder: /Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/SdFat
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.6.

I found the glcdfont that the compiler is tripping over. It is in theILI9341_t3DMA.CPP file. After I stared at the error for a while I noticed it was referencing the CPP file.

Here is a section I copied from the listing:

uint16_t * screen16 = (uint16_t*)&screen[0][0];
uint32_t * screen32 = (uint32_t*)&screen[0][0];
const uint32_t * screen32e = (uint32_t*)&screen[0][0] + sizeof(screen) / 4;

extern "C" const unsigned char glcdfont[]; <<<<<<<<<<<<---------------------------------------------

static const uint8_t init_commands[] = {
4, 0xEF, 0x03, 0x80, 0x02,
4, 0xCF, 0x00, 0XC1, 0X30,
5, 0xED, 0x64, 0x03, 0X12, 0X81,
4, 0xE8, 0x85, 0x00, 0x78,

Hi Frank

This morning I reinstalled the ILI9341_t3DMA Library. For some reason it now works again. ????????

I also found in a search that the "An error occurred while uploading the sketch" line that shows up on the compile area of the screen, has happened before and was a bug in the Arduino IDE. Possibly it is back, But I did not find any reference of it occurring in 1.8.4. I can confirm that when I upload sketched they do actually upload and execute, despite the error.

I messed around in your Video Convert program in Processing to see if I generated a new BIN file if that would change anything. No was the answer. I still have video playing, but three of them, and maybe a tiny chunk of a fourth, all crammed in to portrait orientation. I added the TFT.setRotation(3) to the script, which worked, by rotating the image 90 degrees, but the video was playing in a section about four fifths the width of the screen with one fifth just a light blue color on the right side of the display. So I put the Rotation back to a 2.

I have removed one of the displays, and only have the one I intend to actually use connected. This changed nothing as far as the image on the screen, but I thought maybe the other display was hosing this up. I verified the connections to the T3.6 and I found I did not need the MISO connection nor the RST. I removed the Reset but left the MISO connected. From what I have read the MISO is an Output from the screen, and there does not seem to be any expected by the sketch.

Another observation. I found some Serial.print and Serial.println lines in your sketch. I never get any of these printed in the Serial Monitor. But then the window that comes up is labeled TeensyMonitor with the name of the serial port on my Mac that I have the T3.6 plugged into. This is something new as well because before, I could not have the Serial Monitor open unless the sketch was running. In fact, as I mentioned before, I had to add a ten second delay to your graphics test sketch, so I could first select the proper port, and then open the serial monitor window so I could see the results from the test. NOW, it stays open and the serial port stays connected.

My only explanation is that it is October, and it is the Halloween time of year, so spooky abounds. Although it is a little early for spooky.

Hi Frank, I am giving up trying to get the Teensy 3.6 to play video on my ILI9341 LCDs. I have done everything my limited knowledge of how it all works I can do. I will settle on the Raspberry Pi Zero solution I have as it works fine except for the 45 to 60 second boot up before it begins playing video. The Teensy seemed like the ideal solution because it begins playing video within a couple of seconds, but I am still plagued by multiple images that seem to be interlaced with one another. Thanks for your help, maybe sometime in the future playing video from an SD card will become popular and it all can be simplified. Bob

Frank B. I previously said I was giving up on the video from SD on the Teensy 3.6. Well I could not give it up, so after days of experimenting, I now have the T3.6 playing video from the SD card.

To do it I reverted to your original Library Files, and your original Video Demo code. I cannot make your newer Library and the new Video Demo program work. I either get a blank screen, or triple images interlaced together.

I also discovered that if my Video files did not match the parameters of the BigBuckBunny.bin file, my Videos were rolling and flipping on the screen. So I reprocessed all my video clips and ran them through the Processing program again to create the BIN files. (I have 44 of them)

I have tried:
New Video Demo with the New Library - Does not work,
New Video Demo with the New ILI9341_t3DMA.h and old ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - Does not work,
New Video Demo with the old ILI9341_t3DMA.h and new ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - Does not work,
New Video Demo with the old ILI9341_t3DMA.h and old ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - Does not work,
Old Video Demo with the New ILI9341_t3DMA.h and old ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - Does not work,
Old Video Demo with the Old ILI9341_t3DMA.h and New ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - Does not work,
Old Video Demo with the Old ILI9341_t3DMA.h and old ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp - WORKS,

I tried to remove all the Audio portions of the new Video Demo sketch, which did not affect the compiling. But the video does not appear on the screen.
I wanted to use the new Video Demo because it looks like you left me an opening to now get a certain video to play based on a switch that is pressed as an input. I have made a real mess of the old Video Demo sketch, a copy of it actually, trying to add a single switch input to change the video file played as a test of the code. The Arduino IDE just bleeds red.

If you are still interested in communicating (apparently I did something that caused you to stop posting), I would like a hint on where to insert the code to detect the switches and how to get the code to branch to a video file designated for that input.

My thoughts on this are a default video clip plays upon power up,
and one switch increments a variable from 1 to 4 to select 4 sets of 10 video clips.
If the variable, say "BANK" is 1 then the ten switches will have the first ten videos assigned to Inputs 1 to 10,
If "BANK" is 2 then the ten switch inputs would be assigned to the second set of ten videos etc.

I am not sure if this can even be done on the Teensy 3.6, but I cannot even get one switch to change a video, or even compile successfully.

If you do not want to assist in this project, please at least let me know that you are not interested, and I will no longer bother you. Bob

If you do not want to assist in this project, please at least let me know that you are not interested, and I will no longer bother you. Bob

No, i did not know what the problem was. And I still don't know it.
You say, the old version did not work, and now it works ? The new version does not work ? There must be something wrong.. but I don't know what it is.
For me, the new version is OK and works perfectly.
Maybe send me all your files ? f.boesing at gmx dot de
(new version)

Edit: Are you using an up-to-date Teensduino ? Which version ?
Edit: Do you have multiple copies of the libraries ? Can you check this ?

Last edited:
The problem was as was posted in post 32, triple images, or so it looks, but not correct.

I have made the Bunny video play by using your old Video Demo and old libraries.

After reprocessing all my video clips to match the bunny specs, I ran them through your Processing program to produce the BIN files.

So at this point I have my video clips playing, One at a time by changing the name of the video to play.

I loaded Arduino 1.8.5, along with Teensyduino 1.40 as well as the NEW Video Demo code and the NEW ILI1341_t3DMA Libraries but it fails to compile.

Thinking that the Arduino does not import the libraries correctly by using the "add zip library" option, I tried just dragging the libraries into the Arduino Library folder. This resulted in the same errors.

I loaded a fresh copy of the NEW Video Demo from GitHub, and tried to compile that and I am back to post 33 where the errors pertain to an undefined reference to "glcdfont": See below

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), TD: 1.40, Board: "Teensy 3.6, Serial, 180 MHz, Faster, US English"

Archiving built core (caching) in: /var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_cache_82166/core/core_teensy_avr_teensy36_usb_serial,speed_180,opt_o2std,keys_en-us_056374392ceabec9b1433708fd545ab9.a
/var/folders/_t/rgz4k22d41l0h41xbmw8ksb40000gp/T/arduino_build_800104/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp.o: In function `ILI9341_t3DMA::drawChar(short, short, unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned short, unsigned char)':
/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp:984: undefined reference to `glcdfont'
/Users/BobD/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ILI9341_t3DMA-master/ILI9341_t3DMA.cpp:947: undefined reference to `glcdfont'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.6.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

So where this problem lies is way beyond my expertise, to figure out. I guess it is not essential that I use the NEW Video Demo I just need to figure out how to get the switching of the videos to work.

I have no understanding of how you get the videos to play, or more to the point what code, to preserve so the videos will play in any new sketch I might come up with. I do not need audio, just the video. I am going to supply audio with a specialized board.

I know I have written more than you probably want to read, however I am trying to make it clear what I have done, and the results of those efforts. Thank you for your response, I am getting really close to the goal now because I can actually play the Video files. Bob

I have done some experimenting since the last post.

The problem that showed up with the error of GLCD font may be caused by the Library not being installed correctly.

When I download a ZIP file, my MAC apparently unzips it automatically which I had not noticed. Then when the Arduino IDE is used to "Add .ZIP Library...", the already un-compressed library is installed but must be corrupt for some reason.

So I tried this:
First I removed the library from the folder.
Then I re-compressing the ILI9341_t3DMA library after it downloaded.
Then I used the Arduino "Add .ZIP Library..." to reinstall the ILI9341_t3DMA library again.

Your new Video Demo sketch then will compile with no errors. By the way this was done using Arduino 1.8.5 and Teensyduino 1.40. The SDFAT library was already installed. It was easier to test by using two Arduino IDE's, 1.8.4 and 1.8.5 because I could have the newer ILI9341_t3DMA library installed in the 1.8.5, and the old library installed in the 1.8.4. I found that all I had to do was change the name of the Arduino folder to allow me to use to different versions of the Arduino IDE. It appears that is the folders name is "Arduino" the contents are relevant to the 1.8.4 IDE chosen. While the other folder, for the 1.8.5 IDE is named "Arduino 1.8.5". 1.8.4 will ignore the 1.8.5 folder, and the reverse is true.

Although the sketch compiled and uploaded okay, the video file is scrambled when playing. I am unsure why this is, but then I do not know how the video file is played.

I have repeated this experiment twice and got the same results. Installing the library when it is not Zipped, produces compile errors. Installing it when it has been re-zipped does not produce any compile errors. At this point I do not know why this happens. Maybe an Arduino IDE bug?

Hi, I'll look... may take 2-3 days, because i'm busy, and partly away with my family.
Have you tried with audio ?

Sorry I did not respond sooner, I found the email notifying me of your post in my junk mail folder. Anyhow, no problem no hurry, FAMILY FIRST.

I have not tried audio recently. The videos I will be using have no audio content. I also do not have audio circuitry for amplification. Also in post 27 you said "Edit:Audio is complicated...lets do that later." Because I do not need audio, at this time anyway, I thought that was a good suggestion. Audio might be useful in another project I am considering, so I am open to trying to make it happen, after I get video up and running.

Recently I have tried commenting out everything that has to do with audio in your newer Video Demo sketch, and the newer library. This was my attempt at trying to figure out what parts of the sketch were responsible for the video portion. I still complied without errors, and still played the video scrambled.

I added "tft.setRotation(1);" to the sketch to reorient the video. With a "1" for the rotation I get three images playing in a square format with ~1/4 of the screen blue. With a "2" I get the whole screen used, but three images and vertically oriented. Later, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back