3.5 eagle file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_dunavin

Does anyone have an eagle CAD file of the Teensy 3.5?
Someone else had created an eagle CAD file of the Teensy 3.1 that brought out the underside pads I'm hoping that someone would have a similar file for the 3.5

i used 4 rows of loong headers, depinned the areas that had no contact to pcb, it crosses the reset and gnd pins in the middle, didnt use special headers either, the inside ones used 90 degree headers, i snipped the edges off so they barely shift over and soldered them to the pads before doing straight through headers on the outer ends

before attaching each header i used female double row sockets for the alignment by locking the headers straight as possible while soldering :)

IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0678.jpg

i used 4 rows of loong headers, depinned the areas that had no contact to pcb, it crosses the reset and gnd pins in the middle, didnt use special headers either, the inside ones used 90 degree headers, i snipped the edges off so they barely shift over and soldered them to the pads before doing straight through headers on the outer ends

If I remember correctly, the 5 pins on the left side (with the USB plug pointing up) that are the USB adapter on the 3.6 and the 2 extra analog pins on the 3.5 are not aligned on 0.1" boundaries. As you mention, the solder pads are appropriately aligned.

yeah i didnt solder the usb header on the 3.5, only the 3.6, but on the 3.6 i used a separate header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back