Teensy 3.6 Digital Pin Current Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFModulator

I've been unable to find out how much current a digital pin can sink on the Teensy 3.6. I've searched the forums and the datasheet (especially the GPIO section) with no luck. Can someone please fill me in, or even better, point me to the section of the datasheet that covers this?

Thank you very much, Frank! I did not realize there was a slimmed-down version of the datasheet. I actually don't see this specification listed in the 2000+ page version.

For the record, 25mA is the most that a single pin can sink on the Teensy 3.6, which is also the amount that can be sourced.

I'm just starting out with the Teensy 3.6 and I'm truly amazed by how powerful, flexible and well-thought out it is. To everybody who made it possible, and to everyone who continues to support it, thank you very much! Once the USB Host drivers are released (I know it's at least a few months away) my life will be complete :)

USB host is still pretty new and (so far) the only documentation is a couple examples. In Arduino, click File > Examples > USBHost_t36.

Regarding the two datasheets: the smaller one each is not a slimmed down version of the other, they have a completely different scope: one specifies all the electrical details (speeds, currents, voltages and so on) while the other has the programming info.

It's actually 2 completely different documents. The large reference manual has all the info for software development. The smaller datasheet has all the electrical specs for hardware. There's some overlapping info, but generally one is meant for programmers and the other is meant for electrical engineers working on the hardware side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back