Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Teensy 3.6 give 0.33V digital output

Teensy 3.6 give 0.33V digital output

Hi all,

For some unknown reason, my teensy 3.6 gives only 1/10 of the desired output voltage. For example, digital output voltage gives 0.33V instead of 3.3V, same for analog. Even the 3.3V output pin give this 0.33V value. Has anyone encountered this problem? How can I fix this?

Thank you all for your help.

Is the Teensy working at all? Can you program it?

If so, I'd suggest a measurement error. Are you using an oscilloscope with X10 probe? Maybe scope does not automatically recognize the probe.

Try measuring with a different instrument and see if it gives similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdm02 View Post
    Has anyone encountered this problem?
    No. This is extremely unusual.

How can I fix this?
    You can start by showing us exactly how you've testing. Show us, don't tell, but show. Use photos. Be specific.

Program your Teensy 3.6 with the LED blink example or some other well known program, and again, be specific about *exact* what code is actually running during your testing.

You must be using a 10:1 probe! It's too weird that the reading is exactly 10% of what one would expect.

Yeah, this is definitely a case where "show us the problem, don't just tell, but show" applies. A 10X probe on a scope configured for 1X would make perfect sense.