simple headphone add on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlainD

Hi

Is there a simple small add on board with "just" a headphone output?

I have a Teensy Audio Board, but this is not that small and probably overkill to just add a headphone output.

Alain

Hi Paul

Thanks for the answer. Is there maybe a Bluetooth option to send the audio to a Bluetooth headphone?

Alain

Is there maybe a Bluetooth option to send the audio to a Bluetooth headphone?

Oh, I wish. PJRC doesn't have anything like this.

Maybe there are good bluetooth audio to I2S products? I have not personally used any. A couple threads have come up on this forum where people tried to use one, but they board they bought had poor documentation or compatibility problems.

Just to keep things in perspective, this would certainly be "overkill" compared to just using the existing audio shield....

Oh, I wish. PJRC doesn't have anything like this.

Maybe there are good bluetooth audio to I2S products? I have not personally used any. A couple threads have come up on this forum where people tried to use one, but they board they bought had poor documentation or compatibility problems.

Just to keep things in perspective, this would certainly be "overkill" compared to just using the existing audio shield....

ok, thanks. A bluetooth sender would relieve one cable, but it's indeed overkill compared to the audio shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back