distorted audio with teensy3.x as usb audio interface connected to an raspberry pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolke

hi,

i try to use the teensy audio board and an teensy3.6 as usb audio interface connected to an raspberry pi.
at least it is possible to process audio, but it periodically start crackle. dependen to my buffersice it need more or less time if crackle will start. i configured my pi with jackd to get an low latency guitar fx - pedal. my jackd call "jackd -P75 -p16 -t2000 -dalsa -dhw:1 -p128 -n3 -r44100 -s".

firstly i was thinking the problem is on my pi. many hours later now, and several test with commercial usb class compliant sondcards like the alesis io|2, which works perfect without any crackle or xruns down to 128 samples buffer at 3 periods -> around 2.9ms input output latency, i think the problem is caused from the teensy usb_sound mode. maybe it is similar to the mac osx crackle problem. i do not know because i have no mac. connected to my linux pc my teensy based usb sound card works perfect with jackd on -p128 -n3 (128 samples and 3 periods). but this will say nothing. the kernel modules for alsa (snd_usb_audio) are heavy modified to run on arm architecture. so an i386 linux snd_usb_audio module works smooth but an arm usb_snd_audio module produce crackle sound.

did anybody have similar problems or maybe get an teensy as audio interface working with an raspberry pi?
i use the new raspbian stretch light image as base for my audio raspberry pi(headless system).

/g
wolke

edit:
i use teensyduino 1.39 . the audio library i used is the latest head cloned from github repository.

Last edited:
The problem might be that the audio sampling rate of the Teensy can’t physically be exactly 44100Hz since it has to be generated by integer division from the bus clock. Thus, it has a sampling rate of 44117.6471Hz. Try with -r44117 or -r44118 as a parameter

If you edit the USB audio code in the core library, you can find some leftover debugging code that prints stuff on Serial1 when buffer overflow and underflow conditions occur. Those would be the first place to start looking, at least on the Teensy side.

hi,
thx for your quick reply.
@Theremingenieur, i try your suggested more or less exact samplerates. no effect. think that jackd with alsa as backend use only the normal selectable rates ... 22050 32000 44100 48k ... and so on. but thanks for your suggestion.

@Paul, i edit/uncomment in usb_audio.cpp and .h to output buffer overruns and underruns as # and !. because i can not simple debug hardwareserial i use Serial.print on usb serial. whatever the result is:

Linux Pc with jackd at 44100 and 128 samples buffe with 3 periods:
i get underruns as long jackd is not started. if i start jackd underruns stop. no problems occur. jackd only produce xrunns, for example if you change buffersize at runtime, some under or overruns happens. this dependents if
you change from high to low values or in the other direction. think this is normal. the sound is really good on my linux Pc and jackd.

Linux Arm raspberry pi with jackd at 44100 and 128 samples buffer with 3 periods:
the same than on Pc. screen on /dev/ttyAVM0 monitors "#" if jack is not started. after startup jack no under or over runs happens. even if the crackle sound starts up no under or over runs happens:(.

i create a small video. recordmydesktop is currently broken on my sytem so i use a camera to record my monitor. whatever, firstly i start jackd than i play with buffersize to show that over and underunns happens. than i start jack_simple_client. we can hear a silent sine wave. after a while, i fasten the video ~2 minutes in realtime noise start. screen on left terminal show nothing! :(. than nose stopp slowly and sine sound is back on top. after a while crackle comes (videotime at ~2minits) back. this will happen periodically from now. i stop the video after 3 minutes. sounds at ~1:50 is my coffe cup :).

the three terminals in video are ssh terminals to my raspberrypi:

Left = "sreen /dev/ttyACM0 9600" this will display the usb.serial output from teensy.
upper right = run jackd and his normal info debug output
lower right = commands i made, (change buffer size and start jack_simple_client)

ok, mainly i want to show that crackle is massive as you can hear :(. and as i say, the Pi works fine with other usb soundcards. for example my alesis IO|2. an usb 1 class compliant soundcard.

i am not a kernel programmer or developer or audio engineer. i do not understand the snd_usb communication. that mean this problem is really to complex for me and i can not fix this:(. hopefully that some experts can go deeper into this.

/g
wolke

Sounds like a sampling rate problem, though, generating a kind of beat frequency. Most probably, modifying the Teensy Audio lib to work at exactly 48000sps could help as discussed in this thread: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/4209...o-change-from-44100-Hz-(44117-65-Hz)-to-48000

ok,
i tried this - no success. i get it running under 48khz. but this workaround seems all around very incompletely in this state of develop. on my pc jackd only run with many xruns at 48khz. usb_capture input produce crackle all the time... usb playback works with many periodically xrunns. at least there is no resampling, playback at 48khz produce a pitch down. so for music creation this modification is in the moment unusable :). as i say i am no sound engineer or programmer and really not sure, but it looks that usb rate is on 48khz while internal sound processing runs with 44117.??, so i think 48khz usb_in and usb_out need a resampling with an interpolation algorithmus. maybe linear is good enough... or there is a way that all sound processing in teensy run with 48kz. maybee i miss something in the 48kz forum thread.
whatever, thx for this suggestion.

ok,
my previous debugging at 44100 hz do not report any underruns or overruns connected to an raspberry pi while jackd is running. but in this test jackd run with -s flag. this flag tell my sound backend alsa to ignore xruns, see part of jackd manual
-s, --softmode
Ignore xruns reported by the ALSA driver. This makes JACK less likely to disconnect unresponsive ports when running without
--realtime.
and now testing without this "-s" flag give other results. but here i am not able to understand the debug output from teensy. because jackd terminate nearly after a time period which correspond with the time period as, in -s mode, periodically crackle sound was created. but the problem is, that in this case if no jackd is running and connected to an soundcard, teensy usb_audio debugging report #(overrunns) all the time. so i am not able to check if an underrun in teensy produce an xrun on jackd(alsa backend) which terminate the jackd server. currently my feeling tells me that this happens. but i get new questions here.

1. is it normal, if jackd is not connected to my teensy usb_snd_card that usb_audio from teensy report all the time # overruns?
2. and if it is normal, how can i notic in teensy usb_audio that a connection to an audio driver is established? so i can debug over or underruns on teensy more precise.

/g
wolke

I'd really look on the RasPi site. The Teensy sends 44117.somewhat samples per second. That's a invariable fact, at least as long as you don't manage to switch the Teensy audio lib over to 48kHz. Thus, each second there are between 17 and 18 samples which the RasPi will most probably accept via USB because USB allows even higher transfer rates, but which jackd or alsa can't consume. You'd have to look if the overrun happens between USB and jackd or between jackd and alsa.

ok,
so at this point i give up because usb communication, usb-audio specification and mechanismen exceed my technical understanding! maybe on the raspberry pi(arm architecture) side there are some sync problems in alsa kernel module for usb audio. but i think at least the teensy3 core library usb_audio need some tweeks in AudioInputUSB::update to calculate the right feedback, beside some ideas for AudioOutputUSB::update and endpoints. if i understand the usb specifications only a little bit :), than it must be possible to get it working also with asynchronous sample rate. the endpoints need a correct handling. chapter "4.6 AudioStreaming Endpoint Descriptors" in http://www.usb.org/developers/docs/devclass_docs/audio10.pdf maybe know all the secrets here :).

@paul,
imo this is a bug in teensy core library usb_audio. can i create a ticket on github? something like ( usb_audio do not work together with alsa on arch arm). i verify the same results on raspberrypi3 and odroid c1. both are (arm) and both produce the same periodical crackle or distortion if running under linux and alsa.

test to verify.

1. install jackd2. headless systems need a version without d-bus.
2. start jackd with something like jackd -P75 -p16 -t2000 -dalsa -dhw:1 -p128 -n3 -r44100 -s"
3. start jack_simple_client and wait until crackle sound happens

/g
wolke

It's not a Teensy bug, but the not exactly fitting sample rate is a technical constraint. Most USB audio input devices (i.e. laptop and desktop computers, digital mixers and amplifiers) can synchronize and handle this slight excess of 17sps without problems, even my cheap Behringer USB mixing desk. It's a pity that jackd is so inflexible and I'd rather raise the issue there.

Besides of that, you have still the option to rewrite half the audio library to work on 48ksps. ;)

hi,
It's not a Teensy bug, but the not exactly fitting sample rate is a technical constraint.
i do not agree completely :).

usb audio data transfer can handle audio data in "Asynchronous Mode" this allow to handle data from asynchronous clock sources at host and target. this is exactly what happens here. ~44117hz @device vs ~44100hz @host. this pdf describe this simplified. https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/white-papers/usb-audio-simplified.pdf . so this rate mismatch is
presumably no problem if handled correctly by the device firmware. so maybe this is an issue in teensy3 core library usb_audio. i do not understand the code inside. but if i am right there is already a try to handle start-of-frame (SOF) operation there.

and jackd is only an audio server which use and configure different audio backends(drivers) in this case alsa. and at least for usb_audio, alsa "Advanced Linux Sound Architecture" use this module(driver) http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Module-usb-audio which also can handle Asynchronous data transfer.

maybe i am wrong but imo this rate mismatch is presumably no problem for usb audio.

/g
wolke

Is there a simpler way to test this on Raspberry Pi, without all the JACK stuff?

In other words, imagine I have a small pile of Pi1, Pi2, Pi Zero (but no Pi3) boards here, none with SD cards. And I also have LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and some blank SD, and a PC speaker. Also in my pile of gear is a USB protocol analyzer, so if I can get this problem to occur, I can plug that in and use a PC to capture and inspect the actual USB communication.

But the 2 things I don't have are open workbench space that can be used for more than maybe an hour, and time. Really, I can't pour more than perhaps 1 hour into testing this, and if I can't reproduce the problem quickly, I absolutely MUST give up and put all the gear away to clear the tiny workbench for other stuff. Just getting out the hardware, making space, copying some version of Raspbian to the SD card, and lots of other fiddly setup is going to burn most of that hour.

However, I do have a modest budget to order other items, like a Pi3, if that would help.

So with those time and space constraints, please give me the very best steps to quickly reproduce this problem. Remember, if anything goes wrong, or anything takes too much time fiddling (more than about 1 hour total) which almost always seems to be the case when I play with Raspberry Pi, I will put everything away and forever resign this problem to "too difficult to reproduce".

hi paul,

awsome :) thx!!!

a pi2 is good. i also test it on a pi2 with the same result. crackling audio after a while.

Is there a simpler way to test this on Raspberry Pi, without all the JACK stuff?
i do not know. under linux for me jackd is the simplest way to configure alsa and all audio hardware. also jack_simple_client output an nice sine wave for audio debugging.

OK...
hopefully you use linux...
ONE HOUR left :)

1. Download raspbian stretch(latest) https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_latest (~25ninutes)
2. under linux open a console and go to download directory and type to unzip
Code:
user@pc:~$ unzip 2017-08-16-raspbian-stretch.zip
and to write the image to sd card type:
Code:
user@pc:~$ sudo dd bs=4M if=2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch.img of=/dev/mmcblk0 status=progress conv=fsync
(~15 minutes) important with dd, double check in file(if=xxx) and outfile(of=/dev/yourSdCard) to prevent data lost!

3. Install sdcard in raspberry pi2 and connect a hdmi monitor, keys and your mouse and an lan cable to your raspberry pi and power up.
after boot is complete login as user "pi" with password "raspberry"
4. open an terminal(console) and type
Code:
pi@raspberry:~$ sudo apt-get update
than to install jackd type
Code:
pi@raspberry:~$ sudo apt-get install jackd2
this install all needed jackd stuff on your raspberry. (~5 minutes)

now 15 minutes left. (hmm, maybe do teensy setup while you download the raspbian image in step one :) )
stack an teensy and an sgtl5000 audio board together configure "audio connections" that maybe the microphone or line_in is connected to usb_input and usb_out is connected to sgtl5000 line out or maybe headphone.
compile and upload the code with usb option "audio+midi+serial". i do this because i also use midi.

at least connect an headphone or your speakers to the sgtl5000 audio adapter and connect the teensy it to your raspberri pi2 usb port.

open a second terminal and configure jackd with alsa and a small buffersize like 128 samples.
Code:
pi@raspberry:~$ jackd -P75 -p16 -t2000 -dalsa -dhw:1 -p128 -n3 -r44100 -s
-P75 setup process priority
-p16 setup max port connections 16
-t2000 setup two seconds timeout for clients
-dalsa setup alsa as audio backend
now, the alsa options follow
-dhw:1 setup second audio device (raspberry internal card is hw:0 your teensy as usb audio card is hw:1)
-p128 setup 128 buffers
-n3 setup n buffers at 3 periods. 3 is mostly used with usb sound cards
-r44100 setup rate
-s setup soft mode. xruns not reported to clients. (currently the problem with teensy usb audio allow only soft-mode. without -s jackd crash after a while.)

if jack is running go to the other terminal and type
Code:
pi@raspberry:~$ jack_simple_client
now you can hear a sine wave form. simple wait and listen to the nice crackle sound after a while.

you also can open an third and fourth terminal to do some things. for example you can change buffersize while jackd is running by typing
Code:
pi@raspberry:~$ jack_bufsize 256
this change buffersize to 256.

apropos usb debugging. under linux you can simple cat all usb bus communication. here is a nice howto. https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kernel/Debugging/USB

hopefully you got in one hour. i am 99.9999999% sure that you can hear the crackle distortion sound. dependent to buffersize it take more or less time before crackle starts. of course it is also possible to hear this with other audio players directly connected to alsa. but it need more time to start for example audacity, load an sound file, configure audacity to connect to teensy audio card and configure audacity alsa options. this options are completely hidden. so using jackd and jack_simple_client is really more efficient. also jackd is the common audio server if people do audio-artwork on linux machines. pi included:).

/g
wolke

Last edited:
Ok, I have the Raspberry Pi on my desk right now. I can definitely reproduce the problem.

My first impression is input has minor clicks every few seconds, but looping to output is really horrible. I'm running a sketch that sends a 250 Hz sine wave. Here's a capture using audacity.

sc.png

That's it for the moment. Will look at this more later...

Running the exact same audacity capture test on my desktop Linux system gives a clean sine wave.

I still have no idea why Linux would do one thing on Raspberry Pi and something so different on a PC. Any ideas?

It seems Ubuntu is automatically using pulseaudio. From everything I've seen so far, it really looks like pulseaudio is the key ingredient needed to handle slightly mismatched sample rates and other issues. Otherwise ALSA lets the problem build until there's a pop sound or other bad artifact.

Here's the syslog output when Teensy connects on by desktop running Ubuntu 10.04 (64 bit):

Code:
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.478020] usb 2-1.5.1.4: new full-speed USB device number 10 using ehci-pci
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.571959] usb 2-1.5.1.4: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=048a
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.571964] usb 2-1.5.1.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.571968] usb 2-1.5.1.4: Product: Teensy MIDI/Audio
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.571970] usb 2-1.5.1.4: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.571972] usb 2-1.5.1.4: SerialNumber: 4294967295
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.572384] cdc_acm 2-1.5.1.4:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.575409] usb 2-1.5.1.4: Warning! Unlikely big volume range (=4095), cval->res is probably wrong.
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston kernel: [7557952.575425] usb 2-1.5.1.4: [49] FU [PCM Playback Volume] ch = 2, val = 0/4095/1
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston rtkit-daemon[2194]: Successfully made thread 27732 of process 2192 (n/a) owned by '1000' RT at priority 5.
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston rtkit-daemon[2194]: Supervising 5 threads of 1 processes of 1 users.
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston rtkit-daemon[2194]: Successfully made thread 27733 of process 2192 (n/a) owned by '1000' RT at priority 5.
Dec  9 16:05:59 preston rtkit-daemon[2194]: Supervising 6 threads of 1 processes of 1 users.

If I run "ps aux", process 2192 is pulseaudio.

Code:
paul      2192  0.7  0.0 661992 10208 ?        S<l  Sep13 906:31 /usr/bin/pulseaudio --start --log-target=syslog

But when I plug the same Teensy into Raspberry Pi, this is the syslog output:

Code:
Dec 10 01:02:23 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2636.489488] usb 1-1.3: USB disconnect, device number 7
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.110365] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 8 using dwc_otg
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.243752] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=16c0, idProduct=048a
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.243770] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.243781] usb 1-1.3: Product: Teensy MIDI/Audio
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.243791] usb 1-1.3: Manufacturer: Teensyduino
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.243801] usb 1-1.3: SerialNumber: 4294967295
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.245467] cdc_acm 1-1.3:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.265865] usb 1-1.3: Warning! Unlikely big volume range (=4095), cval->res is probably wrong.
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2640.265888] usb 1-1.3: [49] FU [PCM Playback Volume] ch = 2, val = 0/4095/1
Dec 10 01:02:26 raspberrypi systemd-udevd[1338]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/run/alsa restore 1' failed with exit code 99.

I tried installing pulseaudio with apt-get. It also installed rtkit and a bunch of other stuff, so that seems to be the path. Looks like the pulseaudio daemon is running. But it still doesn't show anything like "Successfully made thread 27732 of process 2192 (n/a) owned by '1000' RT at priority 5" with the pulseaudio process.

While running, these occasionally show up in syslog (only on Raspberry Pi). ALSA seems to know things are going wrong...

Code:
Dec 10 01:02:30 raspberrypi kernel: [ 2644.110451] Transfer to device 8 endpoint 0x6 frame 844 failed - FIQ reported NYET. Data may have been lost.

I sent a while (much more than the 1 hour I intended to spend on this) looking into ALSA and PulseAudio config. It's complicated.

I might look at this a little more later tonight, but unfortunately I just can't keep this on my workbench. So many other things need my attention. This might just have to remain an unsolved issue, until someone with more knowedge about ALSA and PulseAudio can find a way to get Raspberry Pi set up similarly to regular Ubuntu Linux.

DSC_0859_web.jpg

hi paul,

first, thank you for watching.

pulseaudio, jackd and others are sound servers which make it more easy to handle audio data.
pulse audio is manly used from desktops like ubuntus "unity" to unify and connect the sound input and output of the desktop applications.
jackd is designed to connect clients which process audio data without extra I/O latency. the main goal on jackd is, that it also like pulseaudio provides a basic infrastructure for audio applications to communicate with each other and with audio hardware, but it can do this without any extra latency from clients which also process audio data inside the jackd audio process. for example you can connect jackd clients in serial like AUDIO_INPUT-->Client1_Audio_Process-->Client2_Audio_Process-->AUDIO_OUTPUT without doubling latency from Client1 process to client2 process.
that is the main reason why people who use linux audio, more or less professional, prefer to work with jackd.

BUT
under linux all of this sound servers use alsa as audio backend(kernel based module driver) to connect the audio hardware. that mean the problem happens already on alsa and the isochronous data transfer with teensy audio usb device.

IMO, it make no real sense or waste time to search the problem on jackd or pulse audio. at the moment i think that the problem can caused from arch arm gcc based compiler options and optimizations which caused maybe problems to handle 0xFFF correct. as i am right 0xFFF (0) but also under some conditions (NULL) is used to fill empty audio buffers in copy_to_buffers(). also the error message ( FIQ reported NYET. Data may have been lost.) is a reference that something goes wrong to understand 0xFF correct in usb audio data buffers. reference to this issue. https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/1353.

so it looks that the problem is not on teensy side. but maybe there is a way to handle the buffer copy magic in usb_audio.cpp copy_to_buffers() in a way that 0xFF do not cause problems on arch arm which one process code based on gcc compilers and the specific compiler optimizations.

i have absolute no knowledge in this task. all the secrets of bitwise data processing, over flows, data types and so on leaves me completely in the dark.

/g
wolke

so it looks that the problem is not on teensy side. but maybe there is a way to handle the buffer copy magic in usb_audio.cpp copy_to_buffers() in a way that 0xFF do not cause problems on arch arm which one process code based on gcc compilers and the specific compiler optimizations.

Maybe you're seeing this on issue 1353

Might be worth trying with dwc_otg.fiq_fsm_mask=0xf added to cmdline.txt

and seeing this in usb_audio.cpp:

Code:
        while ((src < target - 2)) {
                uint32_t n1 = *src++;
                uint32_t n = *src++;
                *(uint32_t *)left = (n1 & 0xFFFF) | ((n & 0xFFFF) << 16);
                left+=2;
                *(uint32_t *)right = (n1 >> 16) | ((n & 0xFFFF0000)) ;
                right+=2;
        }

and somehow thinking these 0xF uses are related?

On the Teensy side, I can tell you this is merely code which takes 16 bit interleaved stereo data and packs it into pair of 16 bit mono audio data buffers. The use of shifts and bitmasks is a slight optimization which reads 4 samples per loop. That's much faster than doing 1 per loop, partly due to a 4X reduction in looping overhead, but leveraging the fact that Teensy's memory is 32 bits wide and the Cortex-M4 will combine successive memory access into a pipeline burst mode also really speeds things up. Simple code doing only 16 bit copies could be written without these bitmasks, bit it would be much slower, leaving less CPU time for you to actually do stuff on Teensy.

On the Raspberry Pi side, I don't have a deep knowledge of the kernel's drivers or ALSA or Jack. But whatever "fiq_fsm_mask" means, I'm pretty sure the similarity in appearance to the bitmasks used on Teensy is only coincidence.

hi paul,
sorry for my delay, and also sorry because i waste your time.

you are right, i do not understand the code in copy_to_buffers() :) and a lot more from this level of coding.
i was thinking that something goes wrong there. and it looks like that i also misinterpret my usb log file.

i write the usb communication to an logfile by using kernel usb debugging(usbmon).
from log line submission URB "bc591840" at timestamp "1473280029" downwards you see suddenly a lot of zeros and 16 lines of empty data.
every time jackd (using alsa driver) crash on my raspberry pi i get this "00000000"data from teensy audio interface.
that why i am thinking something with with copy to buffer function goes wrong and teensy audio do not recover the crash(xrun) with correct data.

Anyway, I like the teensy3.x and above all the user-friendly audio library. Thanks for the great fun and learning factor which starts from it.
/g
wolke

bc591300 1473203045 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:180 0:180:176 0:356:176 532 >
bc591300 1473203056 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 47ecabf3 c6ebd5f5 4aeb17f8 d4ea6afa 63eacbfc f7e932ff 91e99b01 31e90104
bbc8c780 1473203174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 1b000000 19000000 18000000 16000000 18000000 1c000000 1b000000 1c000000
bbc8c780 1473203181 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473204173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 01000000 feff0000 fdff0000 faff0000 fcff0000 faff0000 f8ff0000 f9ff0000
bbc8c3c0 1473204180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473205182 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = d8ff0000 d4ff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000 d2ff0000 d1ff0000 cdff0000 cbff0000
bc591600 1473205191 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473206041 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:180 0:356:176 532 >
bc591840 1473206050 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:180 -18:180:176 -18:356:176 532 = 5918f4f0 1618f8f2 cd171af5 7e1754f7 2a17a2f9 cf16fffb 6f1665fe 0916ce00
b91c8e40 1473206174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = d1ff0000 d1ff0000 d6ff0000 d6ff0000 d7ff0000 d6ff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000
b91c8e40 1473206180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473207173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 03000000 02000000 05000000 01000000 04000000 07000000 08000000 0a000000
b91c8000 1473207180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473208170 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 15000000 11000000 0f000000 0b000000 0e000000 0f000000 12000000 14000000
b91c8300 1473208179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc5913c0 1473209048 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:180 532 >
bc5913c0 1473209057 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:180 -18:356:176 532 = 6afa4ff0 34fb49f2 fffb61f4 cbfc94f6 97fddcf8 65fe34fb 32ff97fd 00000000
bbc8c0c0 1473209181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = eeff0000 eaff0000 ebff0000 eaff0000 e6ff0000 e6ff0000 e5ff0000 e7ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473209188 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591f00 1473209925 C Zi:1:004:8 0:32:0:0 1 0:0:3 4 = cc0c0b0a
bc591f00 1473209931 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bbc8c6c0 1473210181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = cbff0000 c9ff0000 c5ff0000 c3ff0000 c5ff0000 c8ff0000 c9ff0000 ccff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473210187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473211175 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = e8ff0000 e4ff0000 e5ff0000 e9ff0000 ecff0000 f4ff0000 f5ff0000 f9ff0000
bbc8c000 1473211185 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591300 1473212038 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc591300 1473212048 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 57edafef ccec9cf1 47ecabf3 c6ebd5f5 4aeb17f8 d4ea6afa 63eacbfc f7e932ff
bbc8c540 1473212168 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 14000000 10000000 11000000 0f000000 11000000 18000000 16000000 1a000000
bbc8c540 1473212175 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473213180 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 05000000 01000000 00000000 fdff0000 fbff0000 feff0000 ffff0000 feff0000
bbc8ccc0 1473213187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473214174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = deff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 daff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000
bbc8c480 1473214183 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473215044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:180 0:180:176 0:356:176 532 >
bc591840 1473215052 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 2 -18:0:180 -18:180:176 356 = cc1857ed 951812ef 5918f4f0 1618f8f2 cd171af5 7e1754f7 2a17a2f9 cf16fffb
bbc8c780 1473215177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = cfff0000 cbff0000 cfff0000 cfff0000 d4ff0000 d4ff0000 d8ff0000 d9ff0000
bbc8c780 1473215184 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473216168 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = feff0000 feff0000 00000000 01000000 02000000 01000000 02000000 04000000
bbc8c3c0 1473216174 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473217177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 0d000000 0b000000 0d000000 0d000000 11000000 14000000 16000000 18000000
bc591600 1473217186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc5913c0 1473218039 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:180 0:356:176 532 >
bc5913c0 1473218048 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 84e69518 74e62519 6ae67c19 67e69919 6ae67c19 74e62519 84e69518 9ae6cd17
b91c8e40 1473218173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f3ff0000 f1ff0000 e9ff0000 e7ff0000 e7ff0000 e8ff0000 e6ff0000 eaff0000
b91c8e40 1473218179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473219176 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = cbff0000 c6ff0000 c3ff0000 c1ff0000 c6ff0000 c7ff0000 c6ff0000 c8ff0000
b91c8000 1473219186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473220173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = e3ff0000 e2ff0000 e3ff0000 e4ff0000 ebff0000 eeff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8300 1473220180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591300 1473221044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc591300 1473221053 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:180 -18:180:176 -18:356:176 532 = b10f7e17 0c0f5918 640efc18 b70d6619 080d9619 550c8c19 9f0b4919 e60acc18
bbc8c0c0 1473221173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 10000000 0f000000 0e000000 0e000000 0d000000 0f000000 13000000 13000000
bbc8c0c0 1473221180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473222174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 0d000000 0a000000 05000000 04000000 00000000 04000000 03000000 00000000
bbc8c6c0 1473222183 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473223045 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 2 0:0:180 0:180:176 356 >
bc591840 1473223053 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:180 532 = 6c092a17 2b0a1618 e60acc18 9f0b4919 550c8c19 080d9619 b70d6619 640efc18
bbc8c000 1473223181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = dfff0000 ddff0000 deff0000 ddff0000 dfff0000 ddff0000 dfff0000 daff0000
bbc8c000 1473223187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473224171 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = caff0000 caff0000 cbff0000 cfff0000 ceff0000 d1ff0000 d1ff0000 d3ff0000
bbc8c540 1473224178 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473225174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = fbff0000 faff0000 fcff0000 fbff0000 ffff0000 feff0000 fcff0000 00000000
bbc8ccc0 1473225183 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc5913c0 1473226038 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc5913c0 1473226048 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = b7e6cf16 9ae6cd17 84e69518 74e62519 6ae67c19 67e69919 6ae67c19 74e62519
bbc8c480 1473226170 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 21000000 20000000 1a000000 1d000000 1d000000 20000000 1d000000 1d000000
bbc8c480 1473226176 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473227180 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f5ff0000 f3ff0000 f1ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 eaff0000 ebff0000 e9ff0000
bbc8c780 1473227187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473228171 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = cbff0000 c3ff0000 c1ff0000 c2ff0000 c4ff0000 c9ff0000 cbff0000 cbff0000
bbc8c3c0 1473228179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591300 1473229046 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:180 0:180:176 0:356:176 532 >
bc591300 1473229055 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:180 -18:356:176 532 = ee102c15 51106f16 b10f7e17 0c0f5918 640efc18 b70d6619 080d9619 550c8c19
bc591600 1473229179 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = e2ff0000 e2ff0000 dfff0000 e4ff0000 e5ff0000 e6ff0000 e9ff0000 e9ff0000
bc591600 1473229185 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8e40 1473230171 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 0c000000 0b000000 08000000 08000000 0a000000 0c000000 10000000 14000000
b91c8e40 1473230178 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473231176 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 0d000000 0c000000 0a000000 08000000 0c000000 08000000 07000000 05000000
b91c8000 1473231186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473232044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:180 532 >
bc591840 1473232054 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = e907b614 ac080916 6c092a17 2b0a1618 e60acc18 9f0b4919 550c8c19 080d9619
b91c8300 1473232179 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = dfff0000 d8ff0000 d5ff0000 d4ff0000 d4ff0000 d6ff0000 daff0000 dbff0000
b91c8300 1473232185 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473233177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = c6ff0000 c5ff0000 c4ff0000 c5ff0000 c5ff0000 c7ff0000 cbff0000 cbff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473233184 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473234170 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f9ff0000 f7ff0000 faff0000 fdff0000 fcff0000 00000000 feff0000 00000000
bbc8c6c0 1473234179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc5913c0 1473235044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc5913c0 1473235053 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:180 -18:180:176 -18:356:176 532 = 34e7a912 04e73a14 dbe69d15 b7e6cf16 9ae6cd17 84e69518 74e62519 6ae67c19
bbc8c000 1473235174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 1c000000 1a000000 16000000 1a000000 17000000 17000000 14000000 13000000
bbc8c000 1473235181 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473236171 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f0ff0000 ecff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000 e9ff0000 e9ff0000 ebff0000 e7ff0000
bbc8c540 1473236178 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473237179 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = cdff0000 caff0000 c6ff0000 c0ff0000 bfff0000 bfff0000 c3ff0000 c1ff0000
bbc8ccc0 1473237187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591300 1473238040 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:180 0:356:176 532 >
bc591300 1473238049 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:180 532 = 1a121a12 8611b913 ee102c15 51106f16 b10f7e17 0c0f5918 640efc18 b70d6619
bbc8c480 1473238173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c480 1473238180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473239172 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c780 1473239179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473240171 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bbc8c3c0 1473240180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473241045 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc591840 1473241053 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 2 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 352 = 5e068611 24073413 e907b614 ac080916 6c092a17 2b0a1618 e60acc18 9f0b4919
bc591600 1473241181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591600 1473241188 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591240 1473241925 C Zi:1:004:8 0:32:0:0 1 0:0:3 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591240 1473241931 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473242184 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = c2ff0000 c2ff0000 c5ff0000 c6ff0000 c5ff0000 c8ff0000 c8ff0000 c8ff0000
b91c8e40 1473242190 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473243177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f9ff0000 f4ff0000 f7ff0000 faff0000 01000000 02000000 04000000 05000000
b91c8000 1473243187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc5913c0 1473244038 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:180 0:180:176 0:356:176 532 >
bc5913c0 1473244047 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:180 532 = 35036c09 69022407 9b01cc04 ce006902 00000000 32ff97fd 65fe34fb 97fddcf8
b91c8300 1473244168 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 18000000 16000000 14000000 17000000 16000000 16000000 19000000 16000000
b91c8300 1473244175 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473245177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f7ff0000 f7ff0000 f5ff0000 f4ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473245184 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473246170 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473246179 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591300 1473247047 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:180 532 >
bc591300 1473247056 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 3a142b0a b614e907 2c159605 9d153503 0916ce00 6f1665fe cf16fffb 2a17a2f9
bbc8c000 1473247181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c000 1473247187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473248166 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8c540 1473248173 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473249043 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 2 0:0:176 0:176:176 352 >
bc591f00 1473249058 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = cc0c0b0a
bc591240 1473249062 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473249065 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473249069 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc5913c0 1473249073 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 532 >
bc591300 1473249075 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
b91c8e40 1473249079 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = c2ff0000 c2ff0000 c5ff0000 c6ff0000 c5ff0000 c8ff0000 c8ff0000 c8ff0000
b91c8000 1473249082 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f9ff0000 f4ff0000 f7ff0000 faff0000 01000000 02000000 04000000 05000000
b91c8300 1473249084 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 18000000 16000000 14000000 17000000 16000000 16000000 19000000 16000000
bbc8c0c0 1473249087 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f7ff0000 f7ff0000 f5ff0000 f4ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473249090 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473249092 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473249095 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473249098 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = cdff0000 caff0000 c6ff0000 c0ff0000 bfff0000 bfff0000 c3ff0000 c1ff0000
bbc8c480 1473249101 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473249103 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473249106 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473249109 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473249116 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = eae7080d 33e8e60a 82e8ac08 d6e85e06 31e90104 91e99b01 f7e932ff 63eacbfc
bc591840 1473260038 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 3 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 528 >
bc591840 1473280029 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473280041 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:180 -18:532:176 708 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473280045 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473280049 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473280052 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473280055 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473280058 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473280159 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473280164 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473280168 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473280170 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473280173 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473280175 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473280177 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473280180 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473280183 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473280186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473280189 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473280192 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591f00 1473282054 C Zi:1:004:8 0:32:0:0 1 0:0:3 4 = 14010b8e
bc591f00 1473282061 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473282183 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = e5ff0000 e2ff0000 ddff0000 daff0000 d5ff0000 d9ff0000 d6ff0000 d9ff0000
b91c8e40 1473282191 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473283179 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f2ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f4ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8000 1473283186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473284173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f7ff0000 f7ff0000 f7ff0000
b91c8300 1473284184 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473285044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 0:528:176 704 >
bc591840 1473285055 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473285075 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 14010b8e
bc591240 1473285080 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473285082 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473285085 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473285088 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
bc5913c0 1473285091 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:532:0 708 >
bc591300 1473285094 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
b91c8e40 1473285098 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = e5ff0000 e2ff0000 ddff0000 daff0000 d5ff0000 d9ff0000 d6ff0000 d9ff0000
b91c8000 1473285100 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f2ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f4ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8300 1473285103 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f7ff0000 f7ff0000 f7ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473285107 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f7ff0000 f7ff0000 f5ff0000 f4ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473285109 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473285111 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473285114 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473285116 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473285118 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473285121 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473285123 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473285126 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473285163 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473285170 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473285175 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473285178 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473285181 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473285183 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473285185 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473285206 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473285210 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473285212 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473285215 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473285217 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473285220 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473285223 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473285225 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473285228 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473285230 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473285233 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473285235 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8e40 1473290182 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = eeff0000 ecff0000 eeff0000 f2ff0000 f2ff0000 efff0000 efff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8e40 1473290190 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473291179 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f2ff0000 f2ff0000 efff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f1ff0000
b91c8000 1473291186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473292172 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = efff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8300 1473292182 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473293043 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 0:528:176 704 >
bc591840 1473293054 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473293072 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 14010b8e
bc591240 1473293076 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473293078 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473293081 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473293084 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
bc5913c0 1473293087 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
bc591300 1473293090 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
b91c8e40 1473293093 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = eeff0000 ecff0000 eeff0000 f2ff0000 f2ff0000 efff0000 efff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8000 1473293096 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f2ff0000 f2ff0000 efff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f1ff0000
b91c8300 1473293098 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = efff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473293102 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f2ff0000 f3ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000 f7ff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473293104 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473293107 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473293109 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473293111 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473293115 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473293118 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473293120 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473293122 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473293154 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473293159 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473293163 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473293166 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473293169 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473293172 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473293174 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473293193 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473293196 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473293199 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473293201 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473293204 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473293207 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473293209 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473293212 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473293214 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473293216 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473293219 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473293221 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8e40 1473298175 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8e40 1473298183 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473299180 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = eeff0000 ecff0000 efff0000 ecff0000 ebff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8000 1473299187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473300185 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = 16000000 19000000 13000000 1a000000 17000000 12000000 14000000 16000000
b91c8300 1473300195 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473301044 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 0:528:176 704 >
bc591840 1473301054 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473301073 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 14010b8e
bc591240 1473301077 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473301080 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473301082 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473301085 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
bc5913c0 1473301088 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
bc591300 1473301091 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
b91c8e40 1473301094 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000 f2ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8000 1473301097 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = eeff0000 ecff0000 efff0000 ecff0000 ebff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8300 1473301100 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 16000000 19000000 13000000 1a000000 17000000 12000000 14000000 16000000
bbc8c0c0 1473301103 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f5ff0000 f8ff0000 f7ff0000 f8ff0000 f8ff0000 f8ff0000 f9ff0000 f8ff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473301105 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473301107 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473301110 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473301112 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473301115 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473301118 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473301120 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473301123 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473301156 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473301162 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473301166 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473301169 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473301172 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473301175 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473301177 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473301197 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473301200 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473301202 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473301204 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473301208 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473301211 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473301214 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473301216 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473301219 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473301221 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473301224 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473301226 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591f00 1473306067 C Zi:1:004:8 0:32:0:0 1 0:0:3 4 = 44f90a0c
bc591f00 1473306076 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473306183 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f4ff0000 f3ff0000 f4ff0000 f3ff0000 f6ff0000 f6ff0000 f3ff0000 f4ff0000
b91c8e40 1473306188 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473307178 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = efff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f1ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8000 1473307186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473308173 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f9ff0000 faff0000 fcff0000 fbff0000 f8ff0000 f9ff0000 f5ff0000 f7ff0000
b91c8300 1473308185 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473309047 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:176 0:176:176 0:352:176 0:528:176 704 >
bc591840 1473309059 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:172 -18:348:176 524 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473309084 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 44f90a0c
bc591240 1473309088 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473309091 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473309094 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473309097 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:348:0 524 >
bc5913c0 1473309100 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
bc591300 1473309104 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
b91c8e40 1473309108 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f4ff0000 f3ff0000 f4ff0000 f3ff0000 f6ff0000 f6ff0000 f3ff0000 f4ff0000
b91c8000 1473309111 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = efff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 f1ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8300 1473309113 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f9ff0000 faff0000 fcff0000 fbff0000 f8ff0000 f9ff0000 f5ff0000 f7ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473309117 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ebff0000 ebff0000 ebff0000 ecff0000 ecff0000 ecff0000 ecff0000 ecff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473309120 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473309123 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473309126 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473309128 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473309131 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473309134 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473309136 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473309140 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473309186 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:172 -18:172:176 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473309193 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473309197 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:172 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473309200 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473309203 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473309205 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473309207 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473309231 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473309234 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473309237 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473309239 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473309250 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473309253 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473309256 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473309258 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473309260 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473309263 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473309265 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473309268 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8e40 1473314174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f2ff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000
b91c8e40 1473314187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473315178 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f4ff0000 f5ff0000 f9ff0000 f9ff0000 faff0000 f7ff0000 f4ff0000 f2ff0000
b91c8000 1473315186 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473316174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:180 180 = fcff0000 ffff0000 03000000 01000000 feff0000 faff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000
b91c8300 1473316187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473317045 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:172 0:172:176 0:348:176 0:524:176 700 >
bc591840 1473317057 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473317082 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 44f90a0c
bc591240 1473317086 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473317089 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473317092 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473317095 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
bc5913c0 1473317098 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
bc591300 1473317101 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:348:0 -18:524:0 700 >
b91c8e40 1473317105 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f2ff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 eeff0000
b91c8000 1473317108 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f4ff0000 f5ff0000 f9ff0000 f9ff0000 faff0000 f7ff0000 f4ff0000 f2ff0000
b91c8300 1473317110 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = fcff0000 ffff0000 03000000 01000000 feff0000 faff0000 f3ff0000 f3ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473317113 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f3ff0000 f1ff0000 efff0000 f0ff0000 ebff0000 ecff0000 f0ff0000 e9ff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473317116 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473317119 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473317122 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473317124 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473317127 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473317130 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473317132 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473317136 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473317180 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:172 -18:172:176 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473317186 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473317191 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:172 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473317194 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473317197 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473317199 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473317201 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473317226 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473317229 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473317232 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473317234 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473317236 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473317246 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473317249 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473317251 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473317253 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473317255 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473317258 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473317260 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8e40 1473322177 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f2ff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 efff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8e40 1473322187 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473323181 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f4ff0000 efff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8000 1473323189 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473324174 C Zi:1:004:6 0:1:0:0 1 0:0:176 180 = f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f4ff0000 f4ff0000 f6ff0000 f5ff0000
b91c8300 1473324185 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591840 1473325045 C Zo:1:004:7 0:1:0:0 4 0:0:172 0:172:176 0:348:176 0:524:176 700 >
bc591840 1473325057 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 3 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 528 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473325081 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 44f90a0c
bc591240 1473325085 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = 100a0bc8
bc591900 1473325088 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = a8120b42
bc591000 1473325091 C Zi:1:004:8 -104:32:0:0 1 -18:0:0 4 = ec0f0b0b
bc591840 1473325094 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 3 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 528 >
bc5913c0 1473325097 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:352:0 -18:528:0 704 >
bc591300 1473325100 C Zo:1:004:7 -104:1:0:0 4 -18:0:0 -18:176:0 -18:348:0 -18:524:0 700 >
b91c8e40 1473325104 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f2ff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 efff0000 f0ff0000 ecff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8000 1473325107 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f4ff0000 efff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 eeff0000 f2ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000
b91c8300 1473325110 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f5ff0000 f4ff0000 f4ff0000 f6ff0000 f5ff0000
bbc8c0c0 1473325113 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = f7ff0000 fcff0000 f9ff0000 f5ff0000 f8ff0000 f1ff0000 f0ff0000 f0ff0000
bbc8c6c0 1473325116 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = d4ff0000 d4ff0000 ceff0000 cdff0000 ceff0000 cfff0000 d1ff0000 d2ff0000
bbc8c000 1473325119 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 dbff0000 dbff0000 daff0000 dcff0000 ddff0000 e2ff0000 e4ff0000
bbc8c540 1473325122 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 07000000 06000000 08000000 07000000 0a000000 0d000000 0d000000 13000000
bbc8ccc0 1473325125 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 1d000000 15000000 13000000 11000000 16000000 12000000 0f000000 0f000000
bbc8c480 1473325127 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = deff0000 d8ff0000 d6ff0000 d8ff0000 daff0000 ddff0000 e0ff0000 e2ff0000
bbc8c780 1473325130 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 0c000000 06000000 06000000 0a000000 08000000 0e000000 10000000 13000000
bbc8c3c0 1473325132 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = 11000000 0c000000 0c000000 06000000 04000000 05000000 05000000 03000000
bc591600 1473325136 C Zi:1:004:6 -104:1:0:0 1 -18:0:0 180 = ddff0000 d9ff0000 dbff0000 d9ff0000 dcff0000 d9ff0000 d2ff0000 d6ff0000
bc591840 1473325182 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:172 -18:172:176 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc5913c0 1473325188 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:176 -18:352:176 -18:528:176 704 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591300 1473325193 S Zo:1:004:7 -115:1:0 4 -18:0:176 -18:176:172 -18:348:176 -18:524:176 700 = 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
bc591f00 1473325196 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591240 1473325199 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591900 1473325201 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
bc591000 1473325204 S Zi:1:004:8 -115:32:0 1 -18:0:3 4 <
b91c8e40 1473325226 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8000 1473325230 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
b91c8300 1473325232 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c0c0 1473325234 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c6c0 1473325237 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c000 1473325247 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c540 1473325250 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8ccc0 1473325252 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c480 1473325254 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c780 1473325257 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bbc8c3c0 1473325259 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <
bc591600 1473325261 S Zi:1:004:6 -115:1:0 1 -18:0:180 180 <

Last edited:
Posted on 11-14-2017, 07:16 AM, Paul asks,

I can reproduce a problem without JACK, using:

arecord -f cd -v | aplay -D "hw:1,0" -v

(which is all part of ALSA). This makes my RPi3 pipe music from one sound card to another. (a TOSLINK input "hat" --> via USB --> Teensy 3.2 with Audio Shield) In this case I didn't get a minute of horribly distorted sound followed by a minute of normal sound (which repeats evenly, over and over), as I did when I used JACK (+ QjackCtl). But I did get about 3 to 4 glitches per hour from buffer underruns until it would finally crash after about 12 hours. This happened every time I tested on different versions of Jessie and Stretch over the course of a week. One time I even got underruns AND overruns in the same trial. The tests would always run fine for the first 15-25 minutes until I always got an underrun of < 1 ms. This made me (incorrectly) think the first 15 mins or so would always be glitch free, so I had Teensy become "All the Things", and send CTRL-C keyboard commands to a terminal window on the RPi3, quickly followed by another arecord -f cd -v | aplay -D "hw:1,0" -v

This, I thought, could be repeated every 5-10 mins FOREVER ! (the Teensy would listen for the silence between songs before restarting). It was a futile shot in the dark, but I did find it interesting the way it crashed: about a whole hour passed without incident. After which I "thought" I "might have heard something" (I was still in denial at that point). After another 20-30 mins of flawless audio, I convinced myself that I didn't hear anything. And then everything fell apart as the glitches got closer and closer (about half the distance each time) until it crashed. That was even weird because the last half a second of the song, followed by about 10 sec. of silence, got stuck in a loop quite a few times before the crash finally released cursor control back to the terminal window. (No more testing after that, I gave up!)

I wouldn't dare make any conclusions about anything, other than I hadn't been able to get reliable results from any of the 3 approaches I took (the other was trying to get Audacity to do software pass through from the TOSLINK to USB. It never had any distortion or glitches, but neither would it run for more than 10 sec.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back