How can I include the SdFat that came with Audio.h (not the default one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcarver

Hello,

I have an audio 'logger', and I want to use an SD2Card object in my sketch.

Audio.h does (in a round about way) provide the SD2Card code but only the library seems to see it. This is probably because it is in the "utility" folder of the library; I assume this is not "public" with the library.

Compile output shows that he only library w/o "teensy" in the path is SDFat. It is being included from .....Arduino/libraries/SDFat which causes trouble when building for the teensy (compile outputs below):

Code:
Using library Audio at version 1.3 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI 
Using library SD at version 1.1.1 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD 
Using library SerialFlash at version 0.5 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SerialFlash 
[COLOR="#A52A2A"]Using library SdFat at version 1.0.3 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\SdFat [/COLOR]
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire 
Using library TinyGPS in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\TinyGPS (legacy)
Using library SoftwareSerial at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SoftwareSerial 
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.

I'm hoping someone will say something like: "There is a cool library.properties tag that will let you include everything in the folder not just the root .h and .cpp of the library".

I suppose I could brute force it and just bust up Paul's teensy/avr/SD library into more libraries, but those utilities have includes of their own in the same utility folder... so.. more libraries. Not so elegant. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back