5x4 Teensy macropad code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Im a first time user of these teensy boards so i designed a pcb board for cherry switches and ha them set up as a 5x4 and had the rows and everything setup but now i get to the code and i dont know where to even start with the code. everything i find online doesnt really match how i set my board up. Can i get some help.

What program did you do the PCB in? It will matter to usefully see the board rather than making one. Simpler option is to screen capture and post as JPG given this should not be a multilayered monstronsity. In the mean time, did you get the keyboard examples working?

i have not had time to play with any of it but the link you sent seems to be what i was looking for and i didn't even think about screen capturing it but i will. It was make in kicad.

Ok i have found a mistake i have made i guess i pinned all of the buttons to the analog side instead of the digital so Im working on the next version of this and hoping it will work then.

The analog pins 14-23 can also be used for digital IO so you are probably fine. You certainly do want to confirm you can make code work before starting a new PCB, you may find there are other bits you want to add as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back