Teensy3Time.ino updates wrong time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to be the time when the linker command was run. The number is basically the "unix" time returned by the C library time() function, but with the user's time zone offset added.

It's supposed to be the time when the linker command was run. The number is basically the "unix" time returned by the C library time() function, but with the user's time zone offset added.

In the next release of Visual Micro, all of the arduino "extra" build properties are now correct.

Thanks for the help.

Has that "next release of Visual Micro" happened yet? (it's been only 2 weeks...)

And are you using that new version?

@visual_micro: I just got a new release, but "__rtc_localtime", is still not correct, or do I miss something?

@visual_micro: just upgraded to latest version: "__rtc_localtime" is now correct. thank you

Have there been any updates in this area yet? I just want a basic timestamp on my sd card data when I take measurements about once a week. The teensy 3.6 will probably be reprogrammed a lot as I improve my code. Any suggestions? I cant find anything on the internet. The clock time just resets to a the time I set in the beginning. And yes I have a coin cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back