Teensy Loader having problems on Mac OS High Sierra

rhyde

Just got a new iMac Pro running Mac OS High Sierra. Teensy loader seems to work only once. The second time I upload code the Arduino IDE often complains that "the compiler quit with no error message". Quitting Teensy loader and recompiling fixes this problem (well, at least for one iteration).

Doesn't *always* happen, but once the problem starts up it's relatively consistent.

Sorry, can’t reproduce that problem on my 2011 MacBook Pro running macOS High Sierra...

When that problem happens for you, does it happen with self written sketches or with known working example sketches, too?

On my macbook pro (high sierra) with arduino 1.8.4/1.40, i built and ran your PPAin_Test.ino sketch from your dropbox. Of course, I don't have your attached SPI hardware, so i modified the do-while to while( 0 && ....) and added a delay(1000) in loop to slow the Serial. print's down. SPI is kind enough to return 0's even if there is no hardware attached. The sketch seemed to run just "fine", printing a series of nonsense values 0: .... every second. So, in some sense, it works for me.

So other simple example sketches, like blink, re-upload for you just fine?

Last edited:
Back