Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Need a Fresh Eye on a Schematic

Need a Fresh Eye on a Schematic

I copied the 3.6 schematic from the website with my own necessary changes in Eagle. As I'm sure you are all familiar with, when you stare at something long enough it goes blurry. Is anyone interested in proofreading my schematic to make sure the fundamental parts match the 3.6 schematic? Thanks!

https://github.com/davidbitton/teensy_protocol_xl8r

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/schematic36.png

Hi, I am pretty useless for reviewing your schematic, but it would be much easier if there was a PDF or JPEG or something not an Eagle file. Thanks!

Sorry. My bad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teensy_protocol_xl8r_3_6.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	12698

is that the normal way you present a schematic? i'm curious because it is the first time i have ever seen one with black background. and i've been looking at schematics for 45 years. also, it would be nice if you could put a .pdf on a file sharing site that was large enough to allow it to be expanded and maintain quality image.

That image is under 100Kb and limit is 1MB for forum display. I looked and it is a bit grainy to follow and read.

Am I reading right that the UARTS are bought out with a GND and 5V pin pair? Perhaps that is intended. MK66 is not 5V tolerant - that seems asking for trouble when anything connected should be 3V3 and will be seeing TTL at that level.

Not sure how much detail you can get - but did you refer to the PJRC Posted K66 reference board posted on OSHPark? It offers a zip of the gerbers.

Sorry about the presentation; I'm new at sharing. I went ahead and exported the schematic to a PDF. I checked and it's nice and zoom in-able. Thanks.

teensy_protocol_xl8r_3_6.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by defragster View Post
    UARTS are bought out with a GND and 5V pin pair
    The board can be powered by a connected device such as a multirotor flight controller.