KiCad Symbols for bare K66 Chips, as used with Teensy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetmelon

Hello everyone! I've been looking at doing a Teensy project that has some tight space requirements, so of course I've been considering a barebones Teensy built directly onto the board. I couldn't find a KiCad symbol library that had the barebones K66 chips for Teensy, so I went ahead and made one. The symbol is nearly identical to the official schematic symbol here https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/schematic.html. I added the Arduino-style pin # so that it's a bit easier to use when it's plopped down into a schematic - this way you don't have to keep referencing the official schematic to know whether PTB2 is pin A4 or A5, for example.

I've made two symbols - one for the LQFN and one for the MAPBGA. They could really use a review to catch any errors. Please see the attached PDFs.

The symbols exist in my personal KiCad library here, which also includes symbols and footprints for the Teensy 3.2, 3.5, and 3.6. The 3.2 and the 3.5 have been tested on actual boards, and as far as I can tell they are correct. I will accept pull requests, and will consider requests for custom symbols or footprints. I can put the Teensy stuff into a separate repo if y'all really want it separate :p

Errata: I9 -> J9. Fixed in repo.

Attachments

• K66_Teensy_LQFN.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 150
  • K66_Teensy_MAPBGA.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back