[posted] 31 Teensy's and counting in my 737-300 FlightSim

raflyer

Here are some pics of my 737-300 Sim that is based on IXEG 733 and X-Plane of course. I am using 31 Teensy's to perform various functions from simple switch inputs and stepper driver signals to more complex Arinc429 data output. Many have been installed and working for almost 3yrs without a single problem! Once I got the USB load figured out, ONE PC drives this entire sim with 40 total USB devices and two 50" 4K tv's. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks to Paul and Jorg (arinc wizard) for the amazing Teensy and FlightSimControls Plugin!!

Attachments

• 737sim.jpg
    737sim.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 362
  • sim2.jpg
    sim2.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 320
  • sim3.jpg
    sim3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 327
Here are some pics of my 737-300 Sim that is based on IXEG 733 and X-Plane of course. I am using 31 Teensy's to perform various functions from simple switch inputs and stepper driver signals to more complex Arinc429 data output. Many have been installed and working for almost 3yrs without a single problem! Once I got the USB load figured out, ONE PC drives this entire sim with 40 total USB devices and two 50" 4K tv's. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks to Paul and Jorg (arinc wizard) for the amazing Teensy and FlightSimControls Plugin!!

hola buen día
que versión de X-Plane utilizo? o sabe si Teensy es compatible con X-Plane11?

Back