Pjon library compile error

Status
Not open for further replies.

byungjun

Hello,
I tired to compile Pjon library examples but returned error with following error message.

Code:
In file included from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/EthernetTCP/EthernetLink.h:132:0,
Multiple libraries were found for "Ethernet.h"
 Used: /opt/arduino-1.8.3/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Ethernet
                 from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/EthernetTCP/EthernetTCP.h:24,
 Not used: /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/Ethernet
                 from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/PJON_Strategies.h:65,
                 from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/PJON.h:87,
                 from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/examples/ARDUINO/Local/SoftwareBitBang/SendAndReceive/Device1/Device1.ino:1:
/opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/interfaces/ARDUINO/TCPHelper_ARDUINO.h:10:30: fatal error: utility/socket.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.
I installed the library by adding zipped file and other arduino boards compile well.
Any help wopuld be appreciated!

thank you.

It expects utility/socket.h to compile , but that is not part of the distribution on github.

I don't know what that file it - but there are the Adafruit 'hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Adafruit_CC3000\Adafruit_CC3000.cpp' library in the PJRC Teensy install that also includes it.

Looking at github didn't note any required hardware or libraries to function that I saw and did not mention utility/socket.h.

There is a utility/socket.h in the Teensy/Arduino IDE ethernet library libraries/Ethernet/src/utility/socket.h

There is a utility/socket.h in the Teensy/Arduino IDE ethernet library libraries/Ethernet/src/utility/socket.h

So should I copy that file to the Pjon library somewhere? Or should I change the path?
Would you give more explanation how I may resolve this issue in teensyduino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back