Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Pjon library compile error

Pjon library compile error

Hello,
    I tired to compile Pjon library examples but returned error with following error message.

Code:
    In file included from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/EthernetTCP/EthernetLink.h:132:0,
    Multiple libraries were found for "Ethernet.h"
     Used: /opt/arduino-1.8.3/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Ethernet
                     from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/EthernetTCP/EthernetTCP.h:24,
     Not used: /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/Ethernet
                     from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/strategies/PJON_Strategies.h:65,
                     from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/PJON.h:87,
                     from /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/examples/ARDUINO/Local/SoftwareBitBang/SendAndReceive/Device1/Device1.ino:1:
    /opt/arduino-1.8.3/libraries/PJON-master/src/interfaces/ARDUINO/TCPHelper_ARDUINO.h:10:30: fatal error: utility/socket.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.
    I installed the library by adding zipped file and other arduino boards compile well.
    Any help wopuld be appreciated!

thank you.

It expects utility/socket.h to compile , but that is not part of the distribution on github.

I don't know what that file it - but there are the Adafruit 'hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Adafruit_CC3000\Ada fruit_CC3000.cpp' library in the PJRC Teensy install that also includes it.

Looking at github didn't note any required hardware or libraries to function that I saw and did not mention utility/socket.h.

There is a utility/socket.h in the Teensy/Arduino IDE ethernet library libraries/Ethernet/src/utility/socket.h

Quote Originally Posted by manitou View Post
    There is a utility/socket.h in the Teensy/Arduino IDE ethernet library libraries/Ethernet/src/utility/socket.h
    So should I copy that file to the Pjon library somewhere? Or should I change the path?
    Would you give more explanation how I may resolve this issue in teensyduino?