Example for i2c_t3 DMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kareem

Hi
I'm trying to run an MPU9250's accelerometer at 4KHz and save it's values in a buffer while sampling other sensors on a lower frequency and then print the accelerometer buffer values along with other sensors vaslues at 50Hz (print to serial and/or SD card).
I'm looking for good examples to run i2c_t3 in dma mode and save values in a buffer, but I couldn't find any. It would be great if someone can suggest how to do it or share a good example.

This is just a repost of Yesterday's : https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/50360-Example-for-i2c_t3-DMA

That post is there and has 43 views. Perhaps it needs more info on what you've tried or something to catch attention to get a reply - but posting the same again is confusing at best.

Today, 12:29 PM
Thread: Example for i2c_t3 DMA
by Kareem
Replies 0
Views 1
Example for i2c_t3 DMA
Hi
I'm trying to run an MPU9250's accelerometer at 4KHz and save it's values in a buffer while sampling other sensors on a lower frequency and then print the accelerometer buffer values along with...

Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Thread: Example for i2c_t3 DMA
by Kareem
Replies 0
Views 43
Example for i2c_t3 DMA
Hi
I'm trying to run an MPU9250's accelerometer at 4KHz and save it's values in a buffer while sampling other sensors on a lower frequency and then print the accelerometer buffer values along with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back