How can I see with which parameters gcc is called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufechner

I can run and compile a program with the Arduino IDE, but I want to
see the parameters of gcc and the linker. I would like to see something like:
Code:
ufechner@tuxedo:~/teensy_io/usb_serial$ make
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o test_usb_serial.o test_usb_serial.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o usb_serial.o usb_serial.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o pins_teensy.o pins_teensy.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o usb_desc.o usb_desc.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o usb_dev.o usb_dev.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -O0  -I/home/ufechner/teensy/include -I/home/ufechner/teensy_io/include   -c -o usb_mem.o usb_mem.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -nostartfiles -Wl,-T/home/ufechner/teensy/common/Teensy31_flash.ld /home/ufechner/teensy/common/crt0.o /home/ufechner/teensy/common/sysinit.o  -L"/home/ufechner/teensy/library" -o test_usb_serial.elf test_usb_serial.o usb_serial.o pins_teensy.o usb_desc.o usb_dev.o usb_mem.o -lgcc

Is there an option in the Arduino IDE to show this kind of output?

Background:
I want to write my own makefile.

Uwe

To answer my own question:
Just select preferences, Show verbose output during: x compilation

Sorry for the noise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back