Online tutorials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igarrett502

Hi. I’m familiar with DMX programming, and I built an led pixel strip mapping project using an enttec pixelator and Madrix. I understand that a DMX universe is limited to 512 channels, which makes dmx control expensive when it comes to pixel mapping. I don’t really know anything about the teensy and what sort of protocol it uses, but as I understand, 1000’s of pixels can be controlled using a single teensy, and the cost savings would be very beneficial to me. I’m starting from the ground up. I don’t really know anything about this hardware. Are there any resources you guys could recommend to me, or online tutorials that I can learn from? I’m not even really sure what to buy to get started. I know that messing around with stuff usually helps too, but I don’t really know where to start other than strips and power supply’s. Thanks for any help.

This change would be to allow both static global functions as well as non-static member functions. The issue I have is I have a component on i2c which I am writing a library for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back