Is there a reference for Teensy routines that aren't part of Arduino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dksmall

I'm migrating from Arduino to the Teensy 3.5 and stumbled upon a few routines like IntervalTimer. Is there a document that lists any routines like this that aren't part of the Arduino reference?

Thanks!

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_timing.html

sc.png

Yes I have looked over both those locations, that where I found the reference to the intervaltimer routine. I should have been more specific, I was thinking of something more along the lines of a pdf file that I can print for a reference. I still like to work off paper or offline now and then.
Thanks for the references!

I've not seen a compendium PDF and there is no WiKi or other over view.

Depending on ability to read code, or interest in learning, there are header and source files installed locally by TeensyDuino.

With a specific need for functional or hardware support there is the source code and this forum of details and explorations - or a good place to ask questions for clarification or insights.

For the 32 bit Teensy for example where {Arduino} and TeensyDuino are installed::
{Arduino}...\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3
{Arduino}...\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries

The file names should lead to recognizable specifics on the item at hand.

In the case of the libraries files there are \examples for most if not all.

The 'cores' holds the code for interfacing to specific hardware - there the headers will show the functions and params used.

These generally provide compatible Teensy specific support to access hardware as it works for most anything published for Arduino's AVR family.

And in the root of the install is ...\examples for any generic examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back