Teensy Audio Library Incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I go to look for the examples of different effects. some but not all were there. Specifically, the granular example was missing. When I tried to download the files manually from github, I get this error trying to upload

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), TD: 1.41, Board: "Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz (overclock), Faster, US English"

readlink C:\Users\where\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Audio\examples\Effects\Granular\Granular.ino: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.

Are there certain folders I need to put the .h, .cpp, and .ino files in besides the same audio library folder as all the other ones? Why does it not download automatically with the other examples?

Does it work if you put the files on your own computer, rather than in the cloud (onedrive)?

Arduino's issue tracker (unrelated to Teensy) has other reports of problems with onedrive...

Thanks for the reply!

I put it on the computer, and got past that issue, but now i'm getting the error that "AudioEffectGranular does not name a type" and the text is black instead of orange like all the other AudioMixer, AudioConnections, etc.
Both the effect_granular.h and .cpp are in the folder, is there another file I need?

Turn on verbose info while compiling in File > Preferences. Near the end of the huge amount of stuff Arduino prints is a list of the libraries it used with the full pathnames where they are located. Perhaps you have 2 or more copies of the library and Ardiuno is using it from another location than the one you intended?

That did it! I needed to put the downloaded files within the /hardware/teensy/libraries file path, rather than just within the Arduino libraries folder. For some reason the regular install of teensy isn't including the granular functions and example, it has all the other ones.

Possibly thing to check in case it's not happening to just me? For reference I've tried installing both 1.41 and also the most recent beta version of 1.42.
Not that it's much work adding the granular files later now that I know where to put 'em. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back