Wifi library on SPI2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadafg

eng:
Hello, I would like to know if adapting the wifi library to use the bus SPI2 would be complicated to do

fra:
Bonjour, j'aimerai savoire si adapter la library wifi pour utliser le bus SPI2 serait compliqué a faire

not sure which library your referring to
if its hardcoded you could do a search and replace for all "SPI." to "SPI2." in the library and it should be okay

eng:
Thank you for your answer. It's great if it's so easy. If a person who already had the experience could share it will be super cool

Fra:
Merci pour ta réponse. Ca super si c'est aussi facile. Si une personne ayen deja fat l'experience pouvais la partager ca serai super cool

eng:
Hello, I would like to know if adapting the wifi library to use the bus SPI2 would be complicated to do

fra:
Bonjour, j'aimerai savoire si adapter la library wifi pour utliser le bus SPI2 serait compliqué a faire

Do you mean Ethernet library instead of WiFi library? I'm not aware of a WiFi library for Teensy models since none of the Teensies have WiFi hardware.

eng:
effectively. I have not decided yet on the chip to use, there is ESP8266 or winc1500. I do not know if the price gap is justifying. In both cases I want to use them in SPI

fra:
effectivement. Je ne me suis pas encore décidé sur la puse a utlisiser, il y a ESP8266 ou le winc1500. Je ne sais pas si l'ecart de prix est justifier. Dans les deux cas je veux les utiliser en SPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back