Teensyduino 1.42 Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - the LPUART0 if specific to 3.6... All of the registers and the like are different.

Opps … I heard the words Low Power UART in my head … but didn't bother to look first to even see what was behind both Serial6's …

>> lpuart0_status_isr, // 102 LPUART

Hi all,

This is my first post to the forum. I am also quite new to the topic. I am trying to flash an Arduino program with my Jetson TX1 to a Teensy 3.2. I am trying this experimental version of Arduino 1.9 Beta, the problem is that when I download the Arduino file from the first post, I get the build 78. The Teensyduino version I need the build 69, and I don't know how to get it. Could some help me out?

The Teensyduino version I need the build 69, and I don't know how to get it.

Click this link on msg #1 of this thread.

sc.png

the problem is that when I download the Arduino file from the first post, I get the build 78.

I tried it just now. It really is build 69.

Maybe you have another similarly named file in your downloads folder, and you're opening that file rather than the one you just downloaded from this forum?

Just for you to know, I have managed to install everything following the instructions and I have flashed the blink example successfully from my Jetson. Thank you very much to everyone who worked on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back