Compiling Teensy Sketches with VisualCode (Win10)

Hello Luni,

I'd like that VisualTeensy include ALL libraries in the project. It will be better for us to keep a working project, even if/when a library change and break compatibility with an older one. This way, even if one update his main library in standard libraries folders (arduino, teensyduino and personal folder), there will be no problem with any VScode project, until the OP decide to update the library in the VScode folder.

Thank you,
Manu

This is still on my todo list. :-( However, VisualTeensy only shares libraries from the 'shared library repository'. Libraries from the other repositories are copied to the project by default. So, if possible just install your library from the Arduino or Teensyduino repository.

As a workaround you can also directly copy the library into the /lib subfolder of the project. To update the makefile just reopen the project in VisualTeensy. It will detect the new library and set up the corresponding makefile and the vsCode jsons. However, this sometimes requires adjustments in vsTeensy.json.

Anyway, since the weather here starts to get bad I'll have more time working on that soon :)

As a workaround you can also directly copy the library into the /lib subfolder of the project. To update the makefile just reopen the project in VisualTeensy. It will detect the new library and set up the corresponding makefile and the vsCode jsons. However, this sometimes requires adjustments in vsTeensy.json.

This is what I do, and it require some adjustments in vsTeensy.json AND c_cpp_properties.json ;-)

Also I noticed in some vsTeensy.json a "dummy" project after the real project. The dummy project is always set to "Teensy 4.1" and is not needed.

Cheers,
Manu

The c_cpp_properties.json should be autogenerated if, after you adjust vsTeensy.json, you reopen the project in VisualTeensy and save it again.

The "dummy" project is there to be able (in a later version) to generate multi configuration builds. E.g. if you want to test your sketch using different configurations (board type, optimizer etc) you will be able to do this in one step.

I use VisualTeensy for developing my libraries, so I actually *don’t* want them copied to the lib folder :) If this feature is added, could it be optional?

I actually *don’t* want them copied to the lib folder

Sure, you will be able to choose share/copy for each library. Similar to the 'copy the core files' to the project setting.

BTW: I'm also thinking of doing a library development mode which makes working in the Arduino 1.5 library structure more easy. This mode should also handle generating and compiling the examples from within the library project. Let me know what you think about that and if you have some ideas for such a mode.

Since vscode >1.5 spits out annoying messages about changing intellisense mode from gcc-x64 to gcc-arm I updated the corresponding configuration and added a few other improvements to VisualTeensy

• Updated intellisense configuration to avoid annoying messages from vsCode (>=1.5) about intellisense mode changes to gcc-arm.
  • Added the used cpp standard (gnu--14) to the intellisense configuration (useful if you use features which changed behaviour between c++11 and c++14. E.g. std::chrono)
  • Added a recently used projects list
  • Improved *.sym file generation (*.sym is located in .vsteensy/build. VisualTeensy uses gnu nm now to generate a nicely sorted symbol list) @FrankB, thanks for the tip

Here the link to the current binaries: https://github.com/luni64/VisualTeensy/releases

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this!
I followed all the steps but i cant compile i keep getting this error?

Udklip.jpg

not finding libraries?

Hey there! First of all thanks for this amazing tool, wanted to escape arduino IDE for years but always struggling (i'm quite a noob)

I'm trying to import an old project I made and I want to load it using the standard Arduino builder, it uses an external library.

I installed the library:
library.png

Arduino compiles no problem:
compile.png

I select Arduino Builder in the settings
arduino-builder.png

But compiling via VS does not find the library:
error.png

It's probably a super easy thing... but can you help me understand what is wrong?

Thanks
Lorenzo

Hey there! First of all thanks for this amazing tool, wanted to escape arduino IDE for years but always struggling (i'm quite a noob)
It's probably a super easy thing... but can you help me understand what is wrong?

Thanks
Lorenzo

It is getting late here. If you can zip the project folder (without the binaries) and post it (either here or as github issue) I can have a look tomorrow.

Thank you very much for this!
I followed all the steps but i cant compile i keep getting this error?

View attachment 22206

Sorry, didn't see your post until now. Looks like some installation issue. It looks for make.exe in system32? It should look for it in the place where VisualTeensy.exe is located. Did you maybe unpack the visualTeensy zip file in the windows system folders? Can you post the contents of the files .vsCode/tasks.json and .vsTeensy/vsteensy.json?

I'm trying to import an old project I made and I want to load it using the standard Arduino builder, it uses an external library.

It might help to turn on Verbose Compile output (in preferences) in the IDE and post the end part where it shows the library include paths in case ArduinoJson isn't where it is expected to be

It might help to turn on Verbose Compile output (in preferences) in the IDE and post the end part where it shows the library include paths in case ArduinoJson isn't where it is expected to be
Yes!

In the generated makefile you should find lines like this:

Code:
LIBRARIES        := -libraries="C:\Users\lutz\Documents\Arduino/libraries"
LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-1.8.12/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries"
LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-1.8.12/libraries"

Please check if they correspond to the output of the IDE. Those lines are directly passed to the builder and define where it should look for libraries.

Ok, that was dumb me... I'm using the portable version of Arduino (I like to keep each version of arduino and teensyduino separated for legacy reasons).

I added this:
new_library.jpg

and it seems that the include error has disappeard.
But now the problem got worse, make.exe quits with Error1 on line 49:

Code:
Using library EEPROM at version 2.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\EEPROM
exit status 1
make.exe: *** [makefile:49: all] Error 1
The terminal process "C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /d /c C:/Users/Lorenzo/Desktop/Arduinos/Teensy/VisualTeensy_v0_9_9_0/make.exe all  " terminated with exit code: 2.

Now, line 49 of my make file is
Code:
all:  
	$(BUILDER) $(FLAGS) -build-path=$(BUILD_PATH) -fqbn=$(FQBN) $(HARDWARE) $(TOOLS) $(LIBRARIES) $(SKETCH_NAME)

I suppose this error is the same due to some patch on this line that are not correct, but the other paths seems correct only the libraries are in a different location when using portable.

Did anyone used VisualTeensy with portable arduino before?
What is error 1?

Thanks

I never tried it with the portable version. Can you post the complete build output?

I suppose this error is the same due to some patch on this line that are not correct, but the other paths seems correct only the libraries are in a different location when using portable.
The makefile for *.ino builds is actually quite simple it just calls the builder with the give arguments. In case you are not familiar with makefile syntax, the $(XXX) parts are variables which are defined a few lines above.

I don't know if the builder is supposed to be called differently with the portable version. But, you should be able to see that on the first line of the Arduino log file. Just compare that line with the output from vsCode.

Again: If possible, just zip your sketch and post it at gitHub or PM it to me. I will be much quicker at fixing this on the real code instead of having to guess stuff.

Wondering if the spaces in the file path are causing trouble?: " C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\EEPROM"

From the IDE going 'portable' just uses that folder in place of the normal paths: It puts sketchbook\libraries there when 'portable' exists in the arduino install folder.

Tried it here minimally and it worked in June with 1.8.12 when it came up. Easy to do just create 'portable' in IDE install folder before starting the IDE. IDE creates the rest on starting as needed.

Here folder renamed to Nportable to disable its use in that IDE folder.
Code:
T:\arduino-1.8.12>dir Nportable /s /d
 Volume in drive T is Temp_T

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable

[.]                      library_index.json       package_index.json       [sketchbook]
[..]                     library_index.json.sig   package_index.json.sig
[cache]                  [logs]                   preferences.txt
               5 File(s)     11,718,702 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\cache

[.]                    [..]                   cache.json             [downloads.arduino.cc]
               1 File(s)          2,164 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\cache\downloads.arduino.cc

[.]         [..]        [libraries] [packages]
               0 File(s)              0 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\cache\downloads.arduino.cc\libraries

[.]                      library_index.json.gz
[..]                     library_index.json.sig
               2 File(s)      1,182,069 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\cache\downloads.arduino.cc\packages

[.]                      package_index.json
[..]                     package_index.json.sig
               2 File(s)        288,318 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\logs

[.]               [..]              application.log
               1 File(s)         25,624 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\sketchbook

[.]         [..]        [libraries]
               0 File(s)              0 bytes

Directory of T:\arduino-1.8.12\Nportable\sketchbook\libraries

[.]          [..]         readme.txt
               1 File(s)             87 bytes

From the IDE going 'portable' just uses that folder in place of the normal paths: It puts sketchbook\libraries there when 'portable' exists in the arduino install folder.
I'll try that...

Ok so, spacing is not the issue, I tried a standard blink program and it compiles both with or without spaces in the path folder, while my program does not compile.

Blink output with spaces:
Code:
> Executing task: C:/Users/Lorenzo/Desktop/Arduinos/Teensy/VisualTeensy_v0_9_9_0/make.exe all   <

C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/arduino-builder -verbose=1 -warnings=all -build-path=C:/Users/Lorenzo/Desktop/test_visualteensy/Blink/Blink/.vsTeensy/build -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy36:usb=serial,speed=180,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -hardware="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/hardware" -tools="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\tools-builder" -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Documents\Arduino/libraries" -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries" -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/libraries" Blink.ino
Using board 'teensy36' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr
Using core 'teensy3' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors 
-std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o nul -DARDUINO_LIB_DISCOVERY_PHASE
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors 
-std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp" -DARDUINO_LIB_DISCOVERY_PHASE
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/precompile_helper" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr/cores/teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -x c++-header -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 
-DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr/cores/teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch/Arduino.h" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch/Arduino.h.gch"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling core...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\memcpy-armv7m.S" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\memcpy-armv7m.S.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\memset.S" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\memset.S.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\math_helper.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\math_helper.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\eeprom.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\eeprom.c.o"       
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\keylayouts.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\keylayouts.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\analog.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\analog.c.o"       
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\mk20dx128.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\mk20dx128.c.o" 
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\nonstd.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\nonstd.c.o"       
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\pins_teensy.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\pins_teensy.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\ser_print.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\ser_print.c.o" 
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial1.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial1.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial2.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial2.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial3.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial3.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial4.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial4.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial6.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial6.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial6_lpuart.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial6_lpuart.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serial5.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial5.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\touch.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\touch.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_desc.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_desc.c.o"   
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_dev.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_dev.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_joystick.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_joystick.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_keyboard.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_keyboard.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_mem.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mem.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_midi.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_midi.c.o"   
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_mouse.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mouse.c.o" 
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_mtp.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mtp.c.o"     
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_rawhid.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_rawhid.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_seremu.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_seremu.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_serial.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_serial2.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial2.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_serial3.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial3.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_touch.c" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_touch.c.o" 
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\AudioStream.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\AudioStream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\DMAChannel.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\DMAChannel.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\EventResponder.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\EventResponder.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial2.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial1.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial3.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial4.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial4.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial5.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial5.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\HardwareSerial6.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial6.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\IPAddress.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\IPAddress.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\IntervalTimer.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\IntervalTimer.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\Print.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Print.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\Stream.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Stream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\Tone.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Tone.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\WMath.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\WMath.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\WString.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\WString.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\avr_emulation.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\avr_emulation.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\main.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\main.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\new.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\new.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent1.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent2.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent3.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent4.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent4.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent5.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent5.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEvent6.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent6.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEventUSB1.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEventUSB1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\serialEventUSB2.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEventUSB2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_audio.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_audio.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_flightsim.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_flightsim.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\usb_inst.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_inst.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -O2 -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -MMD -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK66FX1M0__ -DTEENSYDUINO=153 -DARDUINO=10600 -DARDUINO_TEENSY36 -DF_CPU=180000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/pch" "-IC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3\\yield.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\yield.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\memcpy-armv7m.S.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\memset.S.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\analog.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\eeprom.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\keylayouts.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\math_helper.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\mk20dx128.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\nonstd.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\pins_teensy.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\ser_print.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial1.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial2.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial3.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial4.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial5.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial6.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serial6_lpuart.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\touch.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_desc.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_dev.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_joystick.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_keyboard.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mem.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_midi.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mouse.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_mtp.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_rawhid.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_seremu.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial2.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_serial3.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_touch.c.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\AudioStream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\DMAChannel.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\EventResponder.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial4.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial5.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\HardwareSerial6.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\IPAddress.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\IntervalTimer.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Print.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Stream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\Tone.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\WMath.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\WString.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\avr_emulation.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\main.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\new.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent4.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent5.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEvent6.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEventUSB1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\serialEventUSB2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_audio.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_flightsim.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\usb_inst.cpp.o"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\core\\yield.cpp.o"
Linking everything together...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -O2 -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1604053783 "-TC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3/mk66fx1m0.ld" -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -o "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/core\\core.a" "-LC:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build" -larm_cortexM4lf_math -lm -lstdc++
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.eep"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.hex"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.lst" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -d -S -C "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/stdout_redirect" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.sym" "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-objdump" -t -C "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf"
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/teensy_post_compile" -file=Blink.ino "-path=C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build" "-tools=C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/" -board=TEENSY36
Opening Teensy Loader...
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-size" -A "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\test_visualteensy\\Blink\\Blink\\.vsTeensy\\build/Blink.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 8676 bytes (0%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 3076 bytes (1%) of dynamic memory, leaving 259068 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.

It sound like something still related with external libraries or due to duplicated libraries, I will play with it and see if I can find something, first removing the external one from the code and see if there is any difference

I tried it here with and without spaces. It works with including external libraries after the manual change of the library folder in the makefile exactly as you did. I tried with a fresh install of TeensyStep, which was not included in the standard libraries. The Library manager installed it into the portable/sketchbook/libraries folder from where vsTeensy complied it without issues.

Ok, so I found the issue(s):

First, you have to use the following LIBRARIES path for the portable version, not the one I used before, both seem to be fine but this is taken from the Arduino log.
Code:
LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/portable/sketchbook/libraries"

Second, looks like Arduino is correctly picking the teensy version of a library when using teensy, while VS code is picking the standard arduino one:

Arduino Log:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "Ethernet.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Ethernet
 Not used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\Ethernet
Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
 Not used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\SD
Using library Ethernet at version 2.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Ethernet 
Using library MIDI at version 5.0.2 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\MIDI 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI 
Using library SD at version 1.2.2 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD 
Using library ArduinoJson at version 5.13.5 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\portable\sketchbook\libraries\ArduinoJson 
Using library Artnet in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Artnet (legacy)
Using library EEPROM at version 2.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\EEPROM 
"C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\Desktop\\Arduinos\\Teensy\\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\\arduino-1.8.13\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-size" -A "C:\\Users\\Lorenzo\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_470560/Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 51956 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes.
Global variables use 8000 bytes (3%) of dynamic memory, leaving 254144 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.

VS Code:
Code:
Multiple libraries were found for "Ethernet.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\Ethernet
 Not used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Ethernet
Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\SD
 Not used: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
Using library Ethernet at version 2.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\Ethernet 
Using library MIDI at version 5.0.2 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\MIDI 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI
Using library SD at version 1.2.4 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\libraries\SD
Using library ArduinoJson at version 5.13.5 in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\portable\sketchbook\libraries\ArduinoJson
Using library Artnet in folder: C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Artnet (legacy)
exit status 1
make.exe: *** [makefile:49: all] Error 1
The terminal process "C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /d /c C:/Users/Lorenzo/Desktop/Arduinos/Teensy/VisualTeensy_v0_9_9_0/make.exe all  " terminated with exit code: 2.

And my code does not compile because of a non declared error (found hidden in the verbose)

Code:
C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\test_visualteensy\Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock\Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock\Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock.ino:109:20: error: 'BUILTIN_SDCARD' was not declared in this scope
 #define SS_SD_CARD BUILTIN_SDCARD // using SD card in the main board
                    ^
C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\test_visualteensy\Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock\Mm2q_V2.27_MidiBeatClock\SD_Read.ino:4:17: note: in expansion of macro 'SS_SD_CARD'
   if (!SD.begin(SS_SD_CARD)) {
                 ^

If I temporary disable the default library path:
Code:
LIBRARIES        := -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Documents\Arduino/libraries"
LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries"
#LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/libraries"
LIBRARIES        += -libraries="C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop\Arduinos\Teensy\arduino-1.8.13 - TeensyDuino 1.53\arduino-1.8.13/portable/sketchbook/libraries"

Then my code compiles correctly.
Any idea on how to make VScode compiler to look at teensy libraries first, then arduino?

Thanks

Great!

I saw that Arduino additionally passes
Code:
-built-in-libraries C:\Users\lutz\Documents\arduino-1.8.12-Teensyduino153\libraries
to the builder. Can you try if it works with this even if you don't comment the arduino library line?

If this works I can do a quick fix of vsTeensy..

EDIT: Ignore this mail. This is nonsense

Back