Teensyduino not finding Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

charco

I've got Arduino installed (latest version) and I'm trying to install Teensyduino. It get past the USB driver fine but then won't let me progress past finding the Arduino install.

This is on Windows 7. Is this the issue? The "Next" button is greyed out.

Arduino has 3 versions for Windows. Only 2 of them work with Teensy, the installer and the zip. The "app store" version is incompatible. Maybe you have that one?

Beside the next button is a "?" button, which gives info about what the installer is trying to find. You can copy & paste the text from that window. Or make a screenshot.

Arduino has 3 versions for Windows. Only 2 of them work with Teensy, the installer and the zip. The "app store" version is incompatible. Maybe you have that one?

Windows store apps were introduced on WIN 8, OP has Windows 7 without 'app store' feature.

Oh, I guess it does even say that on Arduino's page. I'm just not very familiar with Windows. I use Linux for pretty much everything, except video editing which I do on a Mac (not because I love Macintosh, but because I greatly prefer Final Cut which only runs on Macs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back