Teensy lc is not being show on port

Status
Not open for further replies.

charnjit

Sir,. I was trying new sketch to teensy lc, but it is not showing in Arduino,. Teensyduino is also installed ,. in past ,I have upload sketch to teensy board 10 times, . Previous sketch is (USB keyboard/mouse) uploaded in teensy working . Now I am trying new modified sketch,. But teensy board is not showing on Port. I tried 4 other Arduino boards .they all are showing on Port . Please suggest me,. Where can be wrong???????? The msg is showing "Port(emulated serial)"

Which version of Teensyduino are you using? Click Help > About to check.

Version 1.42 and higher do a much better job of showing you all connected Teensy devices, even if they're not running USB serial.

Attachments

• teensy  error.jpg
    teensy error.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
How many times a New teensy lc board can be upload sketch???? Which board like teensy's features support unlimited times uploading ?????

Eventually the flash memory will wear out, but that should be after at least 50,000 uploads.

Teensy Loader actually has a safety feature built in, where it will disable Auto mode if another upload is attempted too quickly. If you were to create a special program which calls the _Teensyduino_reboot_() function right after the USB finishes enumeration, without this feature it's possible you could get stuck in an infinite loop of repeatedly reprogramming the code every several seconds.

teensyduino is 1.30

Please use 1.43 or 1.44-beta.

The Ports menu was redesigned in 1.42 to better show Teensy when it is operating in non-serial modes.

It's also possible something has gone wrong with your Teensy board. But before we reach that conclusion, please use the latest software. 1.30 is extremely old. The 1.42 redesign of the Ports menu was done because we had so many people incorrectly conclude their Teensy had a problem, but the majority of cases turned out to be merely the limitations of the old Ports menu.

Thank you sir,. 1.42 is not being installed. So i have placed order for New teensy lc board. After receiving New board, I will report result.

Why are you unwilling to test with the latest software?

On Windows, you can have more than 1 copy installed if you use the ZIP file (not the EXE installer). Just extract the ZIP file, and remember the location. Then run the 1.43 installer and select that location. The installer will only modify the files in that location.

Please, test with 1.43. Is that too much to ask?

The 1.30 version you have is very old. We put a *lot* of work into improvements for 1.42 because so many people mistook missing info from the old Port menu as hardware problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back