Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: return policy

return policy

I have a teensy 3.2 that was DOA I have ordered several of these boards all are find except for this one. I plug into usb port nothing happens no blinks nothing

Since all Teensys undergo thorough quality checks before leaving PJRC, it’s extremely rare to have a death one in between a series of perfectly working ones. Did you try the recovery procedures described on the PJRC website?

If all fails, I think it’s best to contact them by email for the RMA procedure.

Every brand new Teensy should blink when it gets power, even if there's no USB communication.

As a quick test, can you use a voltmeter to measure if there's power at the VIN pin, and 3.3V pin?

I have not tried the recovery procedure will try them. I have tried plugging into computer and no lights at all. I another teensy I plugged in the the same usb with the same usb cable and it works. Will try the recovery this week end and let you know Thanks Dave aka Stress Relief

Well this has to something I did to kill it. when I plug into board the voltage at the usb pad is 5 volt when the strip is cut. If I bridge the strip the voltage drops to 1.7 volts. I think I did something wrong when soldering pins. Thanks for your help. Will order new board.