Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teensyduino 1.44 Released

No doubt Teensy_ports has moved to better interoperability from the first efforts - between cross platform and trapped inside the IDE and having the JAVA overlord - current solution seems good - though I don't generally use it.

There was some (one time) event that passed as noted around the time of the while(1) - simple attempt to repro didn't so some other element ... and I have a few non PJRC 'moving parts' with TyCommander and VisualTeensy - Win 10 and a couple of USB hubs - and my programming. Thus my starting that post with "Not sure what to do with this ..." With the machine up 10 days at that point I may very well have (ab)used IDE SerMon in that time with those items orphaned days before - at least they were 'idle at 0% usage'.

And a quick note for Thierry's retinal pleasure
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OS_Usage.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	15010

@Defragster:
    The Meyer family goes on a hike through the forest. After a few hours Mr. Meyer says "Look, here is the ideal place for a picnic".

Ms Meyer replied: "Honey, you're right as always: Hundreds of thousands of ants can't be wrong!
    .. oh..ok..not that funny after translation..

*** I use Windows, too. Often, but not always.

Funny enough … assuming you are referring to the number 1 OS … ANTdroid

Reminds me of the day my wife and Dale a co-worker and I hiked up a nice mountain for a picnic - found a great view and settled in to eat … wondering about the smell in this pristine place … after we finished eating it turns out another hiker had a large dog defecate nearby while they enjoyed the view from that obviously perfect spot … on same day Dale did pick up a stick waving it around like a sword … then discovering it was covered in Ants …