Teensy Wavetable Synthesis example

Teenfor3

I was trying out the simple wavetable synthesis sketch in the audio examples of Arduino 1.8.7 / teensyduino 1.44.
I dont actually have the audio board etc hooked up to a teensy at the moment so edited it down to a basic sketch and run it on a bare teensy 3.2.
It works and plays the sound file without distortion, but there is vibrato or tremlo etc on the sound. Are there parameters I can change to have no vibrato just a constant tone or is the vibrato in the original audio data. I see the data is uint32_t, is this just audio samples or is it mixed with other meta data.???
The only parameters I can see is amp and freq..??

Code:
/* Play a flute sound wavetable
   Requires Teensy 3.2 or higher.
*/

#include <Audio.h>
#include <Wire.h>

#include "Flute_100kbyte_samples.h"

AudioSynthWavetable wavetable;
AudioOutputAnalog dac1;
AudioConnection patchCord1(wavetable, 0, dac1, 0);

void setup() { 

AudioMemory(20);

wavetable.setInstrument(Flute_100kbyte);
   wavetable.amplitude(0.5);
   wavetable.playFrequency(330);
   delay(2000);
}

void loop() {

wavetable.setFrequency(440);

delay(1000);
      wavetable.setFrequency(660);

delay(1000);
      wavetable.setFrequency(880);
     delay(2000);
    }

or is the vibrato in the original audio data.

Confirmed, that particular flute sample has a fair amount of vibrato baked into the original sound sample.

An earlier version had a better flute sample, but it was over 200 kbytes. We could really use some better & smaller samples for all the examples....

Thanks for reply, so with the vibrato in the original sound font data, it is not able to be edited by changing parameters..??
The .cpp file contains 3 tables of uint32_t data and 3 data structs describing the data values..??? not sure what the proper terms are.
Can none of the parameter values be changed.? The data array doesn't look like a simple array of samples, or is it?
If I had a soundfont file that contained a sine wave of constant amplitude, it would sound similar to a flute with no vibrato, could I play it in teensy and add a small amount of vibrato??

I am using the windows soundfiledecoder.exe dated 2017 found on github.....

https://github.com/TeensyAudio/Wavetable-Synthesis

If I upload the earlier example wavetable sketch to teensy 3.2 it works.

I then took the trumpet samples .cpp and .h files from the midisynthlarge example, changed the names of things etc in my basic sketch and it works.

I then took a small soundfile jr_analog.sf2 from the soundfomts folder in the https://github.com/TeensyAudio/Wavetable-Synthesis download and ran the soundfiledecoder.exe on it and got the samples jranalog.cpp and .h files OK but when I tried it in the boxpipe1 sketch it wouldn't compile......basically cannot find things due to paths etc declared differently also the data structure reads different...I think..?

Is this what is meant by.... "The Audio library wavetable data format was changed slightly after 1.44-beta2, but otherwise 1.44 is identical to 1.44-beta2." ... and do I need a newer version of the soundfiledecoder.exe...??? .....from the announcements 1.44 released page

View attachment wavesTdac.zip

I installed Teensyduino 1.44 beta2 with Arduino 1.8.7 and it works but I need to edit some text in the .cpp and .h files

decoder outputs for .cpp file ..... const sample_data humbp3_samples[1] = {

need to change it to this ...... const AudioSynthWavetable::sample_data humbp3_samples[1] = {

also ..... for the .h file from the decoder outputs .......

#pragma once
#include <AudioStream.h>
#include <AudioSynthWavetable.h>

extern const sample_data humbp3_samples[1];
const uint8_t humbp3_ranges[] = {127, };

const instrument_data humbp3 = {1, humbp3_ranges, humbp3_samples };

extern const uint32_t sample_0_humbp3_hump3[13184];

need to change it to this.......

#pragma once
// #include <AudioStream.h>
// #include <AudioSynthWavetable.h>
#include <Audio.h>

extern const AudioSynthWavetable::sample_data humbp3_samples[1];
const uint8_t humbp3_ranges[] = {127, };

const AudioSynthWavetable::instrument_data humbp3 = {1, humbp3_ranges, humbp3_samples };

extern const uint32_t sample_0_humbp3_hump3[13184];

The names used in the 1.44 beta2 data structure seems to be same and from the decoder.OK.

When I was trying 1.44 release I was also getting errors about data not existing etc.....

I did notice for the Flute_100kbyte_samples in the midisynthLarge example this line was ....

uint16_t(UINT16_MAX * WAVETABLE_DECIBEL_SHIFT(0)), // INITIAL_ATTENUATION_SCALAR

and from the decoder it reads .... uint16_t(UINT16_MAX * DECIBEL_SHIFT(-0/100.0)), //INITIAL_ATTENUATION_SCALAR

and there may be other name changes......

....... is there another windows sf2decoder.exe for 1.44 release version......?

PS .... I forgot to mention scince using 1.8.7 and 1.44 I have a javaw.exe process that hogs 97% cpu time and about 140 MB of memory while the Arduino IDE is open and verifying or compiling/uploading. The cpu time and memory doesnt clear until I close the IDE after uploading. It still hogs it when teensy is unplugged after upload, I have to clode the IDE each time

Last edited:
Got the wavetables sketches working on 1.8.7 / 1.44 OK with the new PJRC SoundfontDecoder but still have the problem with the javaw.exe hogging cpu and memory until the IDE is closed each time after compiling and uploading sketches.... have any others this problem or is it my PC setup....I am still on XP....??

have any others this problem or is it my PC setup....I am still on XP....??

XP is not longer supported, neither by Microsoft nor by PJRC, neither by anyone else. Running a PC under XP connected to the internet does not only put your own system to danger, but everybody. XP is known for being easily taken over from outside and to send spam and distribute viruses in the background without the user being aware of that.

Got the wavetables sketches working on 1.8.7 / 1.44 OK with the new PJRC SoundfontDecoder but still have the problem with the javaw.exe hogging cpu and memory until the IDE is closed each time after compiling and uploading sketches.... have any others this problem or is it my PC setup....I am still on XP....??

I have the same problem with 1.87 / 1.44 Win10 Pro. It's more a Java or Arduino problem than a Windows problem, I think.

Even with the java hogging it all seems to work, just have to close the IDE each time to clear it.......on a side issue.....Yes XP....needs upgraded....I was considering upgrading to an all in one pc but they only have Headphone socket for audio....is that OK for Linein type connections or will I need some sort of audio box plugged into USB etc to give me Line, Lineout and mic input.....or better just buy a desktop.

I did test the software on Windows XP earlier this year when working on the Ports menu stuff. I even put a couple timer-based workarounds in the code for a XP bug where WM_DEVICECHANGE messages aren't reliably delivered.

But Java is another matter. Arduino has a complete copy of the Java JRE included in its java folder. So even if you have a newer or older versions of Java installed on your machine, Arduino will use the Java runtime from its own java folder. If you just delete that folder (or rename or move it) then Arduino should use your system's Java JRE. Or you could make a copy and put it in that java folder.

Going back to an older version like 8u161 or 8u144 or 8u121 might solve these problems? Or it might introduce other ones, since the IDE was built and tested using only the newer version (Arduino 1.8.7 uses Java 8u171). Still, you can probably go back some distance in versions and have everything work, maybe even get lucky to find a version of Java that works well on XP and can run the newest Arduino.

Is anyone still reading this thread?
I'm trying to get the SimpleWavetable sketch to compile, but I'm having trouble

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), TD: 1.50, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English"

In file included from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_430898\SimpleWavetable.ino:8:0:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Wavetable-Synthesis-master/AudioSynthWavetable.h:46:7: error: redefinition of 'class AudioSynthWavetable'

class AudioSynthWavetable : public AudioStream

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/Audio.h:130:0,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_430898\SimpleWavetable.ino:2:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/synth_wavetable.h:38:7: error: previous definition of 'class AudioSynthWavetable'

class AudioSynthWavetable : public AudioStream

^

SimpleWavetable: In function 'void setup()':
SimpleWavetable:34: error: no matching function for call to 'AudioSynthWavetable::setInstrument(const instrument_data&)'
wavetable.setInstrument(BasicFlute1);

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/Audio.h:130:0,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_430898\SimpleWavetable.ino:2:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/synth_wavetable.h:103:7: note: candidate: void AudioSynthWavetable::setInstrument(const AudioSynthWavetable::instrument_data&)

void setInstrument(const instrument_data& instrument) {

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio/synth_wavetable.h:103:7: note: no known conversion for argument 1 from 'const instrument_data' to 'const AudioSynthWavetable::instrument_data&'

In file included from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516\sketch\BasicFlute1_samples.h:2:0,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516\sketch\BasicFlute1_samples.cpp:1:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h: In member function 'int AudioStream::processorUsage()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:108:50: error: 'F_CPU_ACTUAL' was not declared in this scope

#define CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT(n) (((n) + (F_CPU_ACTUAL / 32 / AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE * AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES / 100)) / (F_CPU_ACTUAL / 16 / AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE * AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES / 100))

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:142:36: note: in expansion of macro 'CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT'

int processorUsage(void) { return CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT(cpu_cycles); }

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h: In member function 'int AudioStream::processorUsageMax()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:108:50: error: 'F_CPU_ACTUAL' was not declared in this scope

#define CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT(n) (((n) + (F_CPU_ACTUAL / 32 / AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE * AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES / 100)) / (F_CPU_ACTUAL / 16 / AUDIO_SAMPLE_RATE * AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES / 100))

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:143:39: note: in expansion of macro 'CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT'

int processorUsageMax(void) { return CYCLE_COUNTER_APPROX_PERCENT(cpu_cycles_max); }

^

In file included from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516\sketch\BasicFlute1_samples.h:2:0,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516\sketch\BasicFlute1_samples.cpp:1:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h: In static member function 'static void AudioStream::update_all()':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:162:50: error: 'IRQ_SOFTWARE' was not declared in this scope

static void update_all(void) { NVIC_SET_PENDING(IRQ_SOFTWARE); }

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:162:62: error: 'NVIC_SET_PENDING' was not declared in this scope

static void update_all(void) { NVIC_SET_PENDING(IRQ_SOFTWARE); }

^

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/core_pins.h:34:0,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/wiring.h:39,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/WProgram.h:45,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516/pch/Arduino.h:6,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\AudioSynthWavetable.h:29,

from C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_801516\sketch\BasicFlute1_samples.h:3,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/kinetis.h: At global scope:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3/kinetis.h:5856:30: error: conflicting declaration of 'void software_isr()' with 'C' linkage

extern void software_isr(void);

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4\AudioStream.h:163:14: note: previous declaration with 'C++' linkage

friend void software_isr(void);

^

no matching function for call to 'AudioSynthWavetable::setInstrument(const instrument_data&)'

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Looks like your installation paths are not correct or you have changed the names or location of something...??

I copied the Simplewavetable sketch from the examples folder to my normal sketch folder where I compile and edit everything else from and it compiled OK..no errors.

PS I am using Arduino 1.8.9 TeensyDuino 1.47, Windows10, verified for teensy 3.5 and 3.6

I dropped the WaveTable project folder in the same place they did on their YT video.
Where did you drop yours?
I don't know what else would have caused the issue.

At work at the moment.
I'll recheck later tonight.
I was able to compile sketches previously. :)
Thank you. :)

Sorry, noob, I don't understand what you're saying: I put it in my sketch folder as entered in "File, Preferences".

When you open Arduino IDE, click File menu, look down for Preferences, click it and a page of settings opens , near the top is the entry for path to sketchbook folder.....make sure it corresponds to location of your sketches.

Yep, that didn't work, but I did set the preferences for my sketch folder.
Same error message.
I remembered that this is the first time running sketches on this windows pc, and not my usual Mac.
Genius :)
Anyway, I'm going to try following the Teensy workshop and see if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong along the way.
Thank very much for all of your kind attention :)
I'll try to remember to come back here and let you know what was the issue.
Maybe it will help another noob. :)

Teensy programming selects the 'Programmer' as Teensy Loader when TeensyDuino is installed and a Teensy board is selected, so that 'Selection' item does not matter.

On Windows the "C:\Program Files (x86)" is for 32 bit code when the system is running 64 bit windows. I've never changed the selected default to know if it does anything wrong when 32 bit code it placed in the 64 bit "C:\Program Files" folder.

Perhaps try a CLEAN install using UNZIP download? IDE may have improved - but 5 years back it gave me grief with assumed behavior - and doing UNZIP install allows having multiple copies to run.

Steps:
> Download the current release IDE 1.8.12 from Arduino/downloads :: Windows ZIP file for non admin install
> Have to download the BETA TeensyDuino as this release is just days old : Teensyduino-1-51-Beta-1

> Extract all on the IDE ZIP to a known folder - perhaps the ROOT of a drive - check the result to make sure it isn't a folder in a folder - move folder contents up if so.
> Run above linked installer for TD_1.51 on that extracted folder where it allows

>> Run the Arduino.exe from that folder and Help About should show TeensyDuino version in the upper right corner

> Hit "Ctrl + ," for 'File/Preferences' and confirm 'Sketchbook location' is a good place - again I move this to the ROOT of a drive so it stays static between installs and updates

> You can run a sketch from anywhere - but I save all sketches here for organization

> In that sketchbook location folder will be a 'libraries' folder you can ignore until you add private libraries and that is where they will be built from, and will override default install libraries.

> That should allow building any included Example, though edits won't save form IDE into the installed examples location.

I think I followed your steps, but I seem to have mulitiple files with the same name.
Last time I just renamed the ones in the Arduino rather than the Teensy libraries.
Is there a more graceful way of resolving this?

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English"

C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\SimpleWavetable.ino:8:33: fatal error: AudioSynthWavetable.h: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
compilation terminated.

Used: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
Not used: C:\arduino-1.8.12\libraries\SD
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.5.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

This "Multiple libraries" is normal behavior and as it should be - no need to change anything:
Code:

Please do the 'Ctrl + ,' and make sure "Show verbose output during compilation" is checked. Then do a Verify build and copy the complete console output here so the paths and files involved are shown.

From what is shown it looks like the "C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master" is where the example comes from - offhand not sure what that is or where from … except github. Close the IDE and rename "C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master" to "C:\Wavetable-Synthesis" - removing that filename decoration from github - not sure if that might help.

Then re-open IDE and do above Verify.

I did the Ctrl+, and the sketch is several folders below in WaveTable-Synthesis-master, which is in the root position.
"Show verbose output during compilation" is checked
"C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master" is from Git Hub

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English"

C:\arduino-1.8.12\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\tools-builder -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\arduino-1.8.12\libraries -libraries C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy35:usb=serial,speed=120,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_400441 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_331312 -verbose C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\SimpleWavetable.ino
C:\arduino-1.8.12\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\tools-builder -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\arduino-1.8.12\libraries -libraries C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\libraries -fqbn=teensy:avr:teensy35:usb=serial,speed=120,opt=o2std,keys=en-us -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_400441 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\14693\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_331312 -verbose C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\SimpleWavetable.ino
Using board 'teensy35' from platform in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr
Using core 'teensy3' from platform in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Bounce.h: [Bounce]
ResolveLibrary(Bounce.h)
-> candidates: [Bounce]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Audio.h: [Audio@1.3]
ResolveLibrary(Audio.h)
-> candidates: [Audio@1.3]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for SPI.h: [SPI@1.0]
ResolveLibrary(SPI.h)
-> candidates: [SPI@1.0]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for SD.h: [SD@1.2.4 SD@1.2.2]
ResolveLibrary(SD.h)
-> candidates: [SD@1.2.4 SD@1.2.2]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for SerialFlash.h: [SerialFlash@0.5]
ResolveLibrary(SerialFlash.h)
-> candidates: [SerialFlash@0.5]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Wire.h: [Wire@1.0]
ResolveLibrary(Wire.h)
-> candidates: [Wire@1.0]
"C:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy/../tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -E -CC -x c++ -w -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -fpermissive -felide-constructors -std=gnu++14 -Wno-error=narrowing -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK64FX512__ -DTEENSYDUINO=151 -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_TEENSY35 -DF_CPU=120000000 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\cores\\teensy3" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Bounce" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Audio" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SPI" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SD" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\SerialFlash" "-IC:\\arduino-1.8.12\\hardware\\teensy\\avr\\libraries\\Wire" "C:\\Users\\14693\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_400441\\sketch\\SimpleWavetable.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for sample_data.h: []
ResolveLibrary(sample_data.h)In file included from C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\Examples\SimpleWavetable\SimpleWavetable.ino:8:0:

-> candidates: []
C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master\AudioSynthWavetable.h:32:25: fatal error: sample_data.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

Using library Bounce in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Bounce (legacy)
Using library Audio at version 1.3 in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI
Using library SD at version 1.2.2 in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
Using library SerialFlash at version 0.5 in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SerialFlash
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.5.

Back