Translate code from Teensy LC to Teensy 3.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

claustro

Hi all . I am building this portable console.
It use a teensy LC ad joystick /button controller, but I need translate the code to a teensy 3.2
I am totally noob regarding software stuff, o I'd need you help , anyone can help me to port the code form LC to 3.2?
Code:

Attachments

• GamePi_2_teensy_LC.ino
    4.8 KB · Views: 64
I didn't see any code that would be a problem. You should compile it and try it out.

-- rec --

That code compiles for Teensy 3.2 when USB type is set to "Keyboard + Mouse + Joystick".

What's the problem?

Pete

tank you guys for this fast answer.
I am still waiting for the teensy rc to arrive by postal service. I asked to the creator of the project regarding the board switch and he told me that " somethings need to be corrected for 3.2 board " ad I said I am totally noob of programming so I trsut him.
I'll try the code as it i as soon I'll have the board. .
thank you!

Looked at the code just now. Should work fine on Teensy 3.2. It only uses pinMode, analogRead, Bounce, Joystick which all work on 3.2 exactly the same as on LC. I don't see anything that would "need to be corrected for 3.2 board". It should just work.

Teensy 3.2 is significantly faster than LC, but the timing of this code should depend on the USB polling rate from the Raspberry Pi and the Bounce library which uses the same timing on all boards.

Thank you ,
I was just working in advance before having all necessary parts for my toy :)
I'll try the code as soon a I'll receive the new board confident that all will works correctly!
My best wishes
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back